JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My thoughts on this:

971.gif

Can they really trust the box?...
If you read the title of the video , it says "couple use AK-47 in baby gender revel" :rolleyes:
But "Keith" is using some sort of AR15 type rifle.... :D

I know , all you guys are saying :
"What's Andy know about it ? It doesn't load from the muzzle , how can we trust him?!" :D

Also the article states that the couple did not want to give their surnames ...yet there are pictures of "Keith" in his uniform , which clearly shows his surname... weird.
Fun story ...weak reporting.
Andy

Last Edited:
I have to agree with Andy because in the broadside pic of the couple & the EBR it appears it is an actual AR-15. The magazine is defiantly an AR magazine and not an AK derivative because it is not shaped like a banana. Truth!!!!

Anyone else notice the glaring absence of eye and ear protection?

And how the word RIFLE is in all caps on the title?

One thing of note:

The article mentioned the couple didn't want their surnames divulged, yet scrolling down there's photos of SFC Batchhelder standing there in uniform in all his SF glory.... with his name tags/tape on full display.

If I was active SF, I sure as HELL wouldn't put my name out there like that for some jihadi to look up. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top