Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Spare any CHANGE

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by toetao, Jan 5, 2015.

1. toetao

toetao Northwest! New Member

Something that has been bothering me for quite a while, about ALL the laws and regulations put on our 2nd amendment RIGHT, is do they really matter?
    We know the constitution supercedes any state law, or for that matter federal law. We also know we have a right to property. None of these rights can be impeded without due process.
    So let's just say, for the sake of argument, I go buy a rifle in OR. I don't utilize an FLL in any step of the process and pay cash. Most of you at this point are going to say illegal. But once I have my property secured it is mine by law.
    Now you're going to say: well that's fine you bought it illegally so due process can take it away. Well maybe. See the problem they now face is proving, beyond reasonable doubt, that you did in fact purchase it illegally. This is why if you are ever facing legal charges; use your 5th, don't plead the 5th, just don't say anything at all.
    Now if they can prove you purchased it illegally you will probably be convicted here.
    But that's not the end of it. Now you are in a position to create actual change. If you appeal to the Supreme court, and they'll actually hear your case, you may be able to force them to make the ruling pursuant to the bill of rights and the 2nd that the law the state convicted you under contradicts constitutional law and therefore does not apply.
    You have now created a supreme court ruling that makes most state laws limiting firearms invalid.
    This has been done with other rights (like driving) but typically the states will ignore the ruling unless someone they're trying to convict brings it up. Then they just drop the charges for that person, as if to say:"here's your reward for knowing something", and continue practicing their illegal laws on everyone els.

NEVER FORGET YOU ARE BORN WITH UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. THE CONSTITUTION IS ONLY THERE TO REMIND THE GOVERNMENT OF THEM AND THAT IT IS THEIR DUTY TO UPHOLD THEM.

Stomper and scrandall01215 like this.
  2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

They gotta catch you at it first...