JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am not familiar with 1916 Mauser is it the same as large ring mauser 98. Is the barrel new or re chambered for 308. Showing only one picture, the bolt handle is not visible, is it turned down? Can you add a picture of the action area from the bolt handle side ? What is the condition of the barrel and have you shot the gun ? Thanks

Upon more research and refering to my Mauser Bolt Rifle book. The Spanish 1916 Mauser is based on a small ring action that has only two safety lug instead of three for the standard large ring mauser. The receaver has a crown on top below it a single sord over a bundle of rods doubble banded on top and bottom with an ax blade protuding from the side. These actions were designed for a max. CUP pressure of 49,700 psi for 7.62x51 mm. The 308 is at 52,000 CUP. From this info I need more information to purchase this rifle. I was hoping for a large ring 98 mauser. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.