JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD***************

I have the pictured FR8, no rust or pitting, but it's 50+ years old so it obviously has wear.
I've had it for 4 years, put less than 100rds thru it but no issues at all.
The front sight post is slightly bent, but I was still hitting a steel plate at 50yds so I'm not sure if the previous owner did that on purpose to get it on target or...? Never messed with the sights.
Includes new Deavis Tactical sling, not original, have a few stripper clips that work too if I can find them.

-$300 for FR8

As far as cans...
This is threaded the HK standard 15x1, which will allow you to mount various flash hiders or comps for QD suppressors. I have a YHM Phantom QD and have shot several rounds thru it with zero issues.
-$50 gets you the YHM QD Flash Hider if you buy the rifle.
(actual suppressor not included or for sale, this is the flash hider only seen here: Phantom 7.62 Q.D. Flash Hiders for our Sound Suppressor - $88.50 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors)

Let me know if you want other pictures.
Possible partial trades:
-.308 FGMM ammo
-9mm bullets, plated or FMJ

photo1_zps7deda77b.jpg photo2_zps92440088.jpg photo3_zpsb9cc1704.jpg

Very nice levi, and I'll ad a sales pitch for him, boys if you don't have one of these, you should. I love mine and if someone doesn't jump on this soon I probably will. Whats not to like? A .308 in short carbine form, and a flash suppressor to boot! A fine little battle rifle.

One word of caution, use factory ammo or not too hot handloads in these, they are not quite as strong as a K98

Actually Blitz and Sarge you may be thinking of the FR7 which was based on the small ring Mauser. The FR8 was based on the large ring 98 and was using the full loads as a trainer while the Cetme was being produced to replace it. I too was under that impression until I did the research.

Do you still have her Levi?

One word of caution, use factory ammo or not too hot handloads in these, they are not quite as strong as a K98

So let me make sure I understand what your saying, one should only use factory ammo or ammo loaded to the pressure the rifle was designed to fire... Thanks for the info Blitz.

Levi- - would you be willing to sell to me here in WA state on a C&R + shipping? It's eligible based on age and original configuration. It would go well with my Destroyer carbine and CETME....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.