JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$265
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice clean old Spanish 7mm Mauser. '95 action I think. I took this in on trade but the piece speaks for itself. 30" barrel and the action looks to have been buffed but otherwise a great old piece of history. Good bore and good riflings but it sure ain't mint. Should prove out to be a good shooter or platform for a build. I am asking $265 OBO and willing to trade but am a bit picky and do need cash in the deal. Legal fees are on the buyer and I can meet with a buyer within a reasonable distance but I don't like driving in the metro area. Please PM me with any questions or more photos.

MVC-168S.JPG MVC-162S.JPG MVC-163S.JPG MVC-164S.JPG MVC-165S.JPG MVC-166S.JPG MVC-167S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Made an error in identifying the weapon. It is Spanish not Argentine. I will try and get AndyinEverson to change the post. Thanx tdb59 for correction.

Sorry, no I don't. The serial number is 2T16767 if you want to look it up. I'm not much good at that.

I looked it up over over the weekend and the serial aligned to a Spanish 93 made in the 1920's However I'm not the final word when it comes to these guns . Just what I was able to find from online research my Mauser books do not have serials for most Spanish guns.

ETA to correct date not 1930's it was a 1920's Spanish 1893 Mauser

Last Edited:
I'm not in the market currently. But IMHO, there is a "material difference" in what I'd pay for a 1893 vs. an 1895. Not adding for or speaking of historical values.

Anyway some interesting reading : 1893 v. 1895 Mauser

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I do appreciate everyone's input. I will most likely leave the post as is but might change it later. I will be taking it out to ARPC to put a few rounds through it tomorrow. I will give a report on the function after I return . Again, thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.