JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Cottage Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Spanish - Gaspar Arizaga 12 Gauge Shotgun. NEEDS WORK. One side fires, one side doesn't. The non-functioning side needs a hammer spring made for it. Also the arbor (Don't know what it is called.) the hammer is mounted on has been bunged up on the exterior end. See photo. No problem in removing it. Also the locking lever spring is broken. I have both broken springs, so there is a pattern to copy. So, needs two springs made and the hammer arbor taken care of. There is an excellent vid on Youtube called, "Gunsmithing - British Side by Side Shotguns. How to make New Leaf Spring". I have a piece of spring steel that is made for making leaf springs I'll include. Somewhere on it, I think it says modified choke and full choke. Can't find it now. The left side fires well and I have put around 7 shells through it. Once again the locking lever spring is broken so fire the shotgun at your own risk until repaired. I'm not very bright and got away with it. Dark spots on barrel do not appear to be rust.

Here is the ammo that comes with it.
All 12 Gauge, 117 rds.
2 boxes of Estate 2 3/4" 00 Buck. Total of 50 rds.
2 boxes of Critical Defense 2 3/4" 00 Buck. Total of 20 rds
2 boxes of Federal 2 3/4" 00 Buck. Total of 10 rds
1 partially used box of Winchester 2 3/4" 00 Buck. Total of 3 rds
1 box of Winchester 2 3/4" 4 Shot. Total of 25 rds
1 partially used box of Federal Shorty 1 3/4" 8 Shot. Total of 9 rds.

150. Cash, Sorry Must go thru an FFL, No Shipping, Not selling ammo separately, Must take place in Cottage Grove, Creswell or Eugene.

12 gauge 1.jpg 12 gauge 2.jpg 12 gauge 3.jpg 12 gauge ammo.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: