JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Robert Carr

Robert-Carr-WLWT.png

I would then kick in the back door and clear the house myself.

If nothing else works, you can just call the highest power in the world to help you. The Bank.

Tell them someone took your house, so you will no longer be paying the mortgage.

If the bank can kick YOU out of your own home, surely they would have an easy time with vagrants.

The banks run the whole country, so the courts don't need to even be recognized.

The burdon of proof is on the bank to prove you don't own the house you're living in. If they don't hold the note, you don't own your lender a dime.

I remember a funny incident that happened to us down in commiefornia.. we were about 28 and renting a duplex in an area that was sinking fast from a nice middle class area to a gangsta invasion

We were sitting in the shade on our porch, (I was reading Combat Handguns magazine :cool: ) basically out of sight of the street, both armed of course, and our protection trained male (looked like my avatar, 120 fit lbs) was just inside the screen door. Two ganstas walked by chatting like magpies, and one says to the other:

don be talkin bout de dog!!

It was obvious they were referring to our place and how much they wanted to raid our stuff while we were gone to work.. they were so terrified of Mr Rottie that even talking about him was like a voodoo hex :s0112:

Sovereign perp.
No police.
No Lawyer.
No Bankers.
No mercy.

Leave the home invader in.
a crumpled heap in the street waiting for the recyclers (M. E.)
The more I read this the more pis.sed I get.

A similar thing happened in early 2009,...
At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Where was the outrage then? ;)

And the ******* has been there ever since!

The real problem with this for most of us wouldn't be the locks or stranger in the home, it would be all our stuff moved out and gone. Sure, I have my daily carry pistol on me, maybe a few more firearms if I was coming back from a long trip, but everything else is gone. Where did they move it to?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top