JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is a squatter. Nothing new. People who want what others have, without having to do any of the heavy lifting themselves. People who feel they are owed something special. This guy needs to get permanent housing somewhere with bars on the windows.

I would burn my house to the ground before I let some one come in and take it over. There might even be a victim from that fire that accidentally occurred. I hope it never came to this but the perpetrator is putting himself at risk by doing this. Some may not be as understanding as I am.

JRuby

If "sovereign citizen's" believe the laws don't apply to them, does that mean that Heinlein's quote regarding anarchists could apply to them as well?

Those who refuse to support and defend a state have no claim to protection by that state. Killing an anarchist or a pacifist should not be defined as “murder” in a legalistic sense. The offense against the state, if any, should be “Using deadly weapons inside city limits,” or “Creating a traffic hazard,” or “Endangering bystanders,” or other misdemeanor. However, the state may reasonably place a closed season on these exotic asocial animals whenever they are in danger of becoming extinct.
-Robert A Heinlein

People need to take the door off their hinges and "be in fear of their life" just long enough to put a stop to that kind of bullcrap !

Permanently !

While I stand behind the sovereign man idea..
I think that a fellow mans (not government) property is his sacred place, his castle and doesnt apply. Natural law/ sovereign citizen ideology should respect that.

This example paints a bad image for those fighting for a better natural law understanding and acceptance. Like the fishing guy thread, in that aspect he was totally right.. This one.. Not so much.

Says this guy's done this 11 other times...HOW is he still alive?

Because he gets other people to scout it for him...probably guys with a "hey, want a magazine subscription?!" story to knock on your door. When nobody answers they try to peak in and check the overall security integrity of the home- gain entry then change the locks.

I would suggest to any home owners to just do the same- wait until the guy is gone...break down your own door and have at it.

Guy returns he better be wearing a vest...

Reminds me of a joke.
To celebrate Columbus day go to your neighbors house kick in the door and confess that you discovered it and it's now yours.

I'm sorry, but if anyone is in my home when My family and I return. I'm calling 911 and telling them there's a body in my house. And no he's not breathing, I made sure of that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top