JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a southern trapper peacekeeper 14 weeks ago and they sent me this... No returns on custom "they are all custom"

The first pic is what I ordered.... And the 2nd pic is what was received. Even the leather was different! Am I color blind lol?

Screenshot_20210120-185806_Chrome.jpg 20210120_185253.jpg

I ordered a southern trapper peacekeeper 14 weeks ago and they sent me this... No returns on custom "they are all custom"

The first pic is what I ordered.... And the 2nd pic is what was received. Even the leather was different! Am I color blind lol?

View attachment 811485 View attachment 811486
definitely not color blind and not even close on build shape and quality. I would be sending the same pics back to them and ask if they sent you the wrong one. Looks like they maybe just used someone else's holster for the example (bait)and did a piss poor job of recreating it (switch). Hope they do you right and it wasnt too expensive.

They are supposed to be a high end holster maker that uses more exotic hides, really good reviews. He said no refunds because these are customs, and he would be willing to re color the leather but I don't feel like waiting for a maybe hack job. Called my bank to let them deal with them

This one? Does the holster have any structure inside to halt the downward movement of the trigger guard? I know (think) that textured material can't be hand boned like smooth leather can, but I'm wondering how or if it was done with that one.

Yup I didn't see that until too late... I mean I'm sending my receipt and pictures of the product to my bank and they already froze the funds. Just kind of ridiculous that they think what they sent me was ok.

What firearm is the holster for? Looks like a phone holster.
The lighting in your room is too soft. The brown looks light brown compared to the one on the photo. Maybe try a white background with a white background light. Probably makes it look darker.

Last Edited:
Won't fit haha! It's so tight, the instructions for the holster says to put a sock over your unloaded gun and jam it in there for a day or two. I don't wanna do anything to it since I'm forcing return on them

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top