JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, been reading for a while, found this site while searching for info a couple years back. I bought a rifle for farm and livestock protection, an old Marlin 30-30, and started to become more interested in our firearms rights. I have been watching the few political threads here including the Harney County one. I see a concerted effort to disarm the world population and strip the individual of all rights. Knowledge has been replaced with emotion for the most part. Many people freely give up their rights to have emotional safety. This is nothing new and never ends well. I do my part to educate family and friends on the real dangers in the world. I do not argue my position with the opposition. I believe that is what they want. I simply do my best to live right and well and let that be my arguement. There is no easy victory over an insane opponent.

Welcome. I think that you will find quite a few people here that would agree with your assessment of the current situation. Enjoy the forum, there are lots of interesting people and conversations here.

Yeah, State of Jefferson!

Never heard of it until I moved here in 07. Now it is in my blood. I was born in Cali, raised in Portland, until they forced me out. Couldn't be happier here, never gonna leave.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top