JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard they are now using the phrase - "Domestic Terrorism"
Sounded more like a murder attempt. Was it designed to hurt - kill a large number of people? Put fear into the people?

I think they are using the term to justify actions which violate peoples rights. Heads up. If you are in the valley - your alert setting has been upped from "find a helmet" to "Put the Helmet On"

Yeah, they are trying to determine if it meets the criteria of "domestic terrorism". It happened at 0430, no one was around, that part of town is deserted that time of night. But a man in black with a flashlight was miraculously seen fleeing the scene. All seems like a good excuse to get out the cities new MRAP, you know, for our "safety".

Its all mental conditioning.

We will accept anything main stream media writes.

Human Drones #2375 thru #97547 please assemble in line 12 for conditioning at 1310.

Totally true. If you look out in a pasture and see cows, the fence is what keeps them in that pasture. The ideal fence is always going to be the mind. But what's easier to train through education, a cow or a human? The goal is to suppress free thought. Especially any thought that goes against whatever the government wants.

When I was in Oklahoma City earlier this year I went to see the federal building that was bombed there. The basement area was turned into a monument with rows of chair like things with the names of all the innocent victims. Bombers are low life pieces of crap that take their fantasies out on innocent people who are just going to work to do their job just like the rest of us. If I can find the pictures I'll post them, it was pretty impressive to me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top