Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Southern oregon bombing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by speeddemon94, Nov 14, 2013.

1. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

What goes through people's minds these days? Geez, soon we will be Iraq!!

3. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I heard they are now using the phrase - "Domestic Terrorism"
    Sounded more like a murder attempt. Was it designed to hurt - kill a large number of people? Put fear into the people?

I think they are using the term to justify actions which violate peoples rights. Heads up. If you are in the valley - your alert setting has been upped from "find a helmet" to "Put the Helmet On"

4. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are trying to determine if it meets the criteria of "domestic terrorism". It happened at 0430, no one was around, that part of town is deserted that time of night. But a man in black with a flashlight was miraculously seen fleeing the scene. All seems like a good excuse to get out the cities new MRAP, you know, for our "safety".

chariot13, Brutus57, xymotic and 7 others like this.
  5. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Does sound a bit conjured up, doesn't it?

Brutus out
    Apparently NSA missed all the chatter prior, huh? Probably another false flag or some idiot nailed for smacking around his wife thinking he could burn up the courts files.

6. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

Totally true. If you look out in a pasture and see cows, the fence is what keeps them in that pasture. The ideal fence is always going to be the mind. But what's easier to train through education, a cow or a human? The goal is to suppress free thought. Especially any thought that goes against whatever the government wants.

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  7. xlsbob

xlsbob coos county Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

When I was in Oklahoma City earlier this year I went to see the federal building that was bombed there. The basement area was turned into a monument with rows of chair like things with the names of all the innocent victims. Bombers are low life pieces of crap that take their fantasies out on innocent people who are just going to work to do their job just like the rest of us. If I can find the pictures I'll post them, it was pretty impressive to me.

MikeE and (deleted member) like this.
  8. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. Aren't bombs illegal?

9. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

They must have forgot to see the "Bomb Free Zone" sticker on the door. That would have solved everything!

308 and (deleted member) like this.