JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Dad, Brother, and I do an annual late season muzzleloader hunt. This year was out first trip to South Dakota and we had a blast. We saw plenty of deer and we were all lucky enough to fill our tags, but it was brutally cold. It got as cold as -22 and -40 with the wind chill.

Firstlite apparel allowed us to hunt all day in the toughest conditions we have ever faced. We spent lots of time glassing, picking apart the plum thickets and creek bottoms. We used the Swarovski 8x42 EL Range, Vortex Ranger 1000, Vortex Viper HD 15x50 Binoculars, Swarovski Z3 3-9 rifle scope and the Swarovski ATX 20-60x65 Spotting Scope.

Dad SD 2013.jpg

JD SD 2013.jpg

Kyle SD 2013.jpg

Definitely didn't have to worry about meat spoilage. My buck and my brother were killed about a half mile apart so they could be the same family. My old man's buck was an entirely different area. Little brother out did us though and we are happy it worked out that way.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews