JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was there we got 8 red fish that we could keep they have a size limit 15 to 23 inches out side that you have to release it but fresh water cat fish is wide open saltwater catfish must be released funny thing is the line is a bridge if you catch a catfish on one side of the bridge you can keep it on the other side must release it

Kind of reminds me of the Company Parties when my Dad was in the Army. This is just on a smaller scale. A side of Beef, a whole Pig, couple dozen Chickens and All the sides you can think of. Of course, once out here then Salmon, Clams, Shrimp etc. was added to the bill of fair.

Memories are nice and you've got some good ones going. Thanks for sharing.

Man that looks great. That's my kind of vacay for sure.

Most everything I see about the South and the Southeast tells me I could live there. Except, the oppressive heat and humidity. I'm miserable HERE in the summer when we hit 90 with a 60% or above humidity. :(

Man that looks great. That's my kind of vacay for sure.

Most everything I see about the South and the Southeast tells me I could live there. Except, the oppressive heat and humidity. I'm miserable HERE in the summer when we hit 90 with a 60% or above humidity. :(

My folks retired to South Carolina (just S of Myrtle Beach).

It doesn't get aweful where they are, because they're close to the ocean. Inland a bit, and I wouldn't be able to visit in high summer.

They've become used to it though, when it does get really bad on the rare occasions. Just don't do any real active stuff when it's bad, hold off for mornings and evenings.

I forgot to say we only do it every other year because if you didn't notice there are no women lol wife's and girl friends are not invited I'm not married but the other guys are but it's a guy thing so we can do what we want talk about what we want eat what we want so on and so on lol so every other year is the deal if they want to stay married hehehe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top