JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alright Will! You going to share your reciepe?

Alright, alright...

6,3,3,13 OK?

Six cups water, 3Tbsp yeast, 3Tbsp sea salt and 13 cups flour.
Cut it in half for less dough.

Now, I don't use yeast anymore. I use my sourdough starter to make the bread rise. Tastes better and I don't have to rely on stores.

Have fun mixing different flours and anything else you want to throw in!
You can make morning bread, just put in raisins and walnuts or currants and almonds, dinner bread like the one above. As you can see in the pictures, flatten out the dough, sprinkle the ingredients on top, roll and form into a ball.

I'll bring you some of my own sourdough starter on Feb 7th if you promise not to take it easy on me!:s0131:

The only way you'll be privilaged to go thru the Meat Grinder is if you ALSO bring a loaf of this bread with you for us to sample!!!! Thanks for the Starter too!

Thanks for the recipe!!

DAno

Alright, alright...

6,3,3,13 OK?

Six cups water, 3Tbsp yeast, 3Tbsp sea salt and 13 cups flour.
Cut it in half for less dough.

Now, I don't use yeast anymore. I use my sourdough starter to make the bread rise. Tastes better and I don't have to rely on stores.

Have fun mixing different flours and anything else you want to throw in!
You can make morning bread, just put in raisins and walnuts or currants and almonds, dinner bread like the one above. As you can see in the pictures, flatten out the dough, sprinkle the ingredients on top, roll and form into a ball.

I'll bring you some of my own sourdough starter on Feb 7th if you promise not to take it easy on me!:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top