JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Contact info in spreadsheet and database files. You can manipulate the database and spreadsheet any way you want. For instance, if you only want to send emails to republicans, you can do a sort in that manner. If you want to sort by committee, you can create the fields and then send to that list only.

2023 Legislator contact info

Let me know if you have problems and I'll try to get it sorted out.

2023 Oregon Citizens Lobby WARROOM is opening up this coming Thursday, January 26th. This is a great way to learn about writing to legislators, testifying to committees, tracking bills, and generally being involved in the process. This is a great way to do something more than itch and moan behind a keyboard in internet forums. Hope to see you there.

This was previously held inside the capitol building but groups aren't allowed during the current renovations.

What a great treasure trove! Thanks, U201491, for sharing. I studied sport and subsistence hunters when I was in grad school. (Life-long hunter myself.) Prior to that I worked for a Probation Department. So I know a bit about guns, hunting, and criminals. I watch with considerable interest as the media and well-funded "liberal" anti-gun groups spout endless theories about guns, violence, and human aggression. All of it, every last assertation, is unscientific bullbubblegum. Sadly, nobody in that crowd, and certainly no American politician, wants to deal with the REAL causes of violence. There too much money in it.

Second Amendment Activist Centers
These Centers will provide NRA members and gun owners with NRA buttons, Fact Sheets on legislation and issues, volunteer sign-up forms, voter registration materials, and, in election years, information on grassroots activities and events. Also, we are encouraging all Second Amendment Activist Centers that are able to do so, to make a computer terminal with Internet access available to their patrons so they may access our website -- NRA-PVF | PVF Home -- and e-mail their lawmakers, on-the-spot, utilizing our site's "Write Your Representatives" and other features (specifically, the "Help Save America's Firearms Industry" section).

For more information about Second Amendment Activist Centers click here.

To find a Second Amendment Activist Center in your area click on your state

NRA-ILA | Second Amendment Centers

------------------------------------------------------------------

GOA legislative action center
Click on the banner the get involved.

Gun Owners of America

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon Firearms Federation
A great hard fighting pro 2nd site.
Kevin Starrett is a hardcore fighter for your rights in Oregon.

Oregons Only No Compromise Gun Lobby

Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Lobby - Oregon Firearms Federation

If you have additional sites post them.
Most here know these, but new folks may not.
Main thing is never relax and stay active in defending the 2nd Amendment.
Do you have all this in a single document? If so, I'll give you my email and you can send it over. Thanks.

Second Amendment Activist Centers
These Centers will provide NRA members and gun owners with NRA buttons..
I don't want nra buttons to show that I'm personally financing lepierre's personal lawsuits!!!! NRA needs to get their house in order.

Other stuff is good though.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top