JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Second Amendment Activist Centers
These Centers will provide NRA members and gun owners with NRA buttons, Fact Sheets on legislation and issues, volunteer sign-up forms, voter registration materials, and, in election years, information on grassroots activities and events. Also, we are encouraging all Second Amendment Activist Centers that are able to do so, to make a computer terminal with Internet access available to their patrons so they may access our website -- NRA-PVF | PVF Home -- and e-mail their lawmakers, on-the-spot, utilizing our site's "Write Your Representatives" and other features (specifically, the "Help Save America's Firearms Industry" section).

For more information about Second Amendment Activist Centers click here.

To find a Second Amendment Activist Center in your area click on your state

NRA-ILA | Second Amendment Centers

------------------------------------------------------------------

GOA legislative action center
Click on the banner the get involved.

Gun Owners of America

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon Firearms Federation
A great hard fighting pro 2nd site.
Kevin Starrett is a hardcore fighter for your rights in Oregon.

Oregon’s Only No Compromise Gun Lobby

Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Lobby - Oregon Firearms Federation

If you have additional sites post them.
Most here know these, but new folks may not.
Main thing is never relax and stay active in defending the 2nd Amendment.

EMAIL ADDRESSES
Source: Oregon State Legislature - House of Representatives

Judiciary Committee

Jeff Barker, Chair [email protected]

Chris Garrett, Vice Chair [email protected]

Wayne Krieger, Vice Chair [email protected]

Brent Barton [email protected]

Kevin Cameron [email protected]

Wally Hicks [email protected]

Andy Olson [email protected]

Carolyn Tomei [email protected]

Jennifer Williamson [email protected]

Rules Committee

Chris Garrett, Chair [email protected]

Val Hoyle, Vice Chair [email protected]

Wally Hicks, Vice Chair [email protected]

Phil Barnhart [email protected]

Vicki Berger [email protected]

Michael Dembrow [email protected]

Bob Jenson [email protected]

Paul Holvey [email protected]

Bill Kennemer [email protected]

Additional Information.
I do not hear it mentioned much on the forum, but there is an excellent program on
every Sunday called "Armed America Radio"
Locally (NW Oregon) it is on 970 AM and approx 6 to 8 pm.
Well worth listening to.

How to stay alert and in the loop.

Keep a very close eye on our state legislators agendas on a daily basis. You can subscribe to their alerts on a daily basis that will outline the planned agendas.
Here is the site I use, but also goes to the full site.

<broken link removed>

And
http://www.leg.state.or.us/m/home.html#agendas

A subcribe service is available to get them sent to you daily is available.
Use it, Be alert.

Taku, brother, I do Not know, if it is my iPad Mini, or what....

But the links above, Yesterday, for Oregon .GOV, tested twice, lead me to an Error in website. FYI, I use Opera for main operating browser, I ~must use~ Safari by default, and will test them again before I send this... ;)

OK, that worked... I am still posting this, as there might be others who have issues like I did.

Again, links, not working in Opera, do work in Safari, I can report that, even without the diagnostic understanding of WHY.

philip,
In the Boon Docks, still learning the operating system of Apple iOS.

Last Edited:
Taku, brother, I do Not know, if it is my iPad Mini, or what....

But the links above, Yesterday, for Oregon .GOV, tested twice, lead me to an Error in website. FYI, I use Opera for main operating browser, I ~must use~ Safari by default, and will test them again before I send this... ;)

OK, that worked... I am still posting this, as there might be others who have issues like I did.

Again, links, not working in Opera, do work in Safari, I can report that, even without the diagnostic understanding of WHY.

philip,
In the Boon Docks, still learning the operating system of Apple iOS.

Not sure about opera or safari, but IE and foxfire work well. I thought about using apple, but dont want to learn a new OS.
Most on the state sites lead to PDF files. That is also the format the send out the agendas in.

Good reasons to subscribe to the NRA daily Alerts and updates.
These come in your inbox every day.

https://nraila.org/get-involved-locally/secure/stay-informed.aspx

NRA Portal - Membership Rates and Info

NRA-ILA | ILA Home

Please forward this information to your family, friends, and fellow gun owners!

Gallup poll: A minority of Americans want more gun laws

Nearly a year after the Newtown, Conn., school shootings spawned considerable U.S. debate about passing stricter gun control laws, almost half of Americans believe the laws covering the sale of firearms should be strengthened and half say they should stay the same or be less strict.
READ MORE

The job of police: No duty to protect

As NRA members, one of our key roles in defending liberty is to educate people who have little understanding of the real meaning of the Second Amendment. And often our responsibility is to dissect the biggest lies of the gun ban crowd -- among them, the notion that individuals don't need guns to protect themselves because that's the job of the police.
READ MORE

Michael Bloomberg's Super PAC is attacking Ken Cuccinelli on guns with misleading images

A Washington Post fact checker issues a rating of three Pinocchios to Bloomberg's ad attacking Cucinnelli for not supporting the regulation of private firearm transfers.
READ MORE

Appeal for decision on D.C.'s gun carry-rights ban

The nation's capital is the only place in America where no one is allowed to exercise his right to bear arms.This is clearly unconstitutional, but the courts have thrown up repeated roadblocks to delay the law getting overturned for more than four years. The federal appeals court now will decide if this delay can continue.
READ MORE

North Carolina: Lincoln County residents can soon apply online for concealed handgun permits

The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office on Nov. 1 will begin allowing on line applications and payment system for concealed handgun permits, in addition to applying in person.Permits will be by appointment only and made online.
READ MORE

Women fast-growing segment of outdoor enthusiasts

Move over, boys. The girls are coming to deer camp and the ol' fishing hole, too, and they are doing it in record numbers. While that might not be news to folks who have been around the outdoor world for more than a few years and have read the sign, it probably is to those who haven't. Not to mention those who don't necessarily appreciate the hunting and fishing sports for what they are.
READ MORE

Secretary General of Interpol Suggests an Armed Citizenry to Combat Terrorist Violence

In his speech to the American public on December 21, 2012, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre made clear, "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." The sentence is a concise summary of NRA's long-held position on the Right-to-Carry, and illustrates one of the reasons NRA-ILA works to abolish restrictions on this right throughout the country. Predictably, anti-gun groups and some in the media failed to grasp the straightforward logic of the remark, or perhaps they grasped it all too well and feared what it would mean for their cause. As a result, they have criticized and attacked it.
READ MORE

Anti-Gun Group "Gets Religion" for Latest Gimmick

On Sunday, the anti-gun Children's Defense Fund (CDF) set up a sideshow in front of the Washington National Cathedral during which blacksmiths melted, hammered and ground "weapons" into hand-held garden tools, for what it called "a modern-day interpretation of the biblical passage about beating swords into plowshares."
READ MORE

Good and Bad News in Latest Gallup Poll

Gallup's most recent poll on public attitudes toward gun laws shows that anti-gun activists and their friends in elected office and in the media have lost considerable ground over the years, and in the months since the shootings in Newtown, Connecticut in December last year. However, it also shows that both sides in the gun control debate have their work cut out for them in the days ahead.
READ MORE

Colorado's Clear Message: Take Our Freedom, Lose Your Job

NRA members and gun owners in Colorado shocked the nation last month when two anti-gun state senators were successfully recalled for the first time in state history. We sent a clear message to politicians at every level of government that if they take our freedom, we'll take their jobs.
READ MORE

University of Kansas Professor Suspended over NRA Tweet won't Return for Remainder Of 2013

Last month, we reported on the case of University of Kansas journalism professor David Guth who, in the wake of the atrocity at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., singled out the NRA as the cause of the violence and offered what he considered just recompense. "The blood is on the hands of the NRA," he wrote in a tweet on his personal account. "Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you."
READ MORE

Judicial Activism on Display in Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania's state motto is "Virtue, liberty, and independence," but liberty took a hit this week with a disturbing ruling by the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Given the decision in Commonwealth v. McKown, Keystone State residents cannot lawfully carry concealed in-state on a valid concealed carry license (CCL) issued by another jurisdiction. Instead, they may use only a Pennsylvania CCL. This rule applies, moreover, even where Pennsylvania has a reciprocity agreement with the other state.
READ MORE

Bloomberg Sticks His Nose into Virginia Politics and Earns Three Pinocchios

Apparently, having billions of dollars in disposal income and being the mayor of America's most populous city (and let's face it, a place with problems of its own) isn't enough to keep billionaire Michael Bloomberg busy. We've often reported on his antics here in the Commonwealth of Virginia (see here, here, and here, for example), and we can thank him for at least one pro-gun law being on Virginia's books.
READ MORE

End of an Era: Last U.S. Lead Smelter to Close in December

In December, the final primary lead smelter in the United States will close. The lead smelter, located in Herculaneum, Missouri, and owned and operated by the Doe Run Company, has existed in the same location since 1892.
READ MORE

Ten Myths Of Gun Controllers.

<broken link removed>
Old data, but the left still uses the same old myths to push their agenda.
Even bigger myths today.

Posted on October 11, 2013

Well, here we go again. Another group of wealthy, elitist supporters of gun control have come together, spending their own money to form a new organization to pursue their personal, pet agenda. This would be unremarkable, except that this time they are using the rare gambit of pretending to be a group that actually supports the Second Amendment.

Read the Article:
NRA's Chris Cox: False flags flying high |

NRA-ILA | False flags flying high

NRA's Chris Cox: False flags flying high | The Daily Caller

PHONY ORGANIZATIONS Get The Word Out far and wide.

“Americans for Gun Safety” (AGS)

and the

“American Hunters and Shooters Association”
(AHSA) within the trash heap of history

and now

“American Rifle and Pistol Association”

DO NOT SUPPORT OR SEND THEM FUNDS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR