Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Source for M-14/.308 stripper clip guides (aka spoons)?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Stomper, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Like the thread title says...

Can anyone point me to a reliable source for M-14/.308 stripper clip guides (aka spoons)?

Any info is appreciated! :thumbup:

2. Stomper

Thanks for those links, but bummer deal... Sportsman's is Out Of Stock, and the other two want $5.00 a spoon... what, are they parkerized GOLD or something? LOL!!

3. Stomper

Ya know... months ago I spent HOURS trying to google up some stripper-clips and spoons and found the clips by the bagfull, but F-all on the spoons... I finally remember to post a thread for a source, and find them to be owned by the mafia for stupid prices... THEN after I whine about the extortion I do another google-fu just now and find them for $2.25ea. (still a bit much for what they are)... figures.

https://www.standardpartsllc.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=301&idcategory=31

I'm gettin' ELEVEN of them (probably more than I need, but that's my style) w/$5.00 shipping... $29.75 total

(could be worse)

Thanks for the reply!

4. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

I wish I new the name of the vendor I got them from at the Hillsboro show last weekend....$2 each, same as the 5.56 ones :huh:

5. Stomper

$2ea. at a show? Sounds like I did OK then, given the current supply and demand... IIRC Cheaper Than Dirt sells .223/5.56 strippers and spoons for a resaonable price... I just got done filling out a 100pc. bag for the ammo cans this afternoon.