JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In some places we are making ground..

Saddly not in all. Looking like CO is falling !!!

Im thinking the new new proposed laws here in WA are now dieing.
Can not stop the fight!!!

Keep going boys and girls! This isn't over yet, but we are on the right track! And don't it feel good thus far! The opposition has taken a step back! Now we need to flood the offices of all our elected officials with calls, emails and letters and crack them hard!

Actually, after hearing some of the bologna the anti's have been spouting, I think they are smoking crack!

What I don't get is Burdick doesn't give a rip about anyone's thoughts/opinions outside (or maybe even within) her constituency... Why is she "backing down from pushing the bills she introduced"? Is she getting spanked by some higher on the politcal foodchain, or is she getting flooded with so many letters, emails, and phone messages (from everyone) that she's retreating?

I hate to say it, but I'm not NEARLY as familiar with Oregon state political macinations as I am with the Federal system... That's about to DRASTICALLY change however.

we should now seize the moment and go on the offensive ....

start bugging the hell out of the politicians to pass a bill that would make it felony in your state to pass any AWB or any bill that discriminates on our weapons due to their appearance or any other bill in attempt to disarm the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America ever again
Lets end this constant attempt in eroding the 2nd amendment of the constitution, this isnt going away it will rear it ugly head again and again, Fienswien is a prime example...lets put that angry old witch on the defensive

we should now seize the moment and go on the offensive ....

start bugging the hell out of the politicians to pass a bill that would make it felony in your state to pass any AWB or any bill that discriminates on our weapons due to their appearance or any other bill in attempt to disarm the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America ever again
Lets end this constant attempt in eroding the 2nd amendment of the constitution, this isnt going away it will rear it ugly head again and again, Fienswien is a prime example...lets put that angry old witch on the defensive

^^ this =P

Have no fear, the ANTI Gunners are just regrouping. They've been testing the waters, and just seeing how far they can go. Every inch gained for them, ends up making a mile.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top