JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK...I don't live there anymore but I was born and raised in Spokane. I deer hunt every year west of town in the wheat fields of Lincoln county north of Davenport. I lived up on the south hill and went to school at LC. I am on the wet side becuase of employment. I work for a very large world wide airplane company. Could not make this kind of money in Spokane. Been here for 22 years. I will for sure move back home when I retire. Has anybody shot out at the range in Mica? Not very fancy but usaully not very crowded. Dad lives up in Deer Park. Deer and Turkey in his yard everyday. Lets have a shout out for the Inland Empire. Thanx..........

My mother used to have a home in Chatteroy. It was on Ellioka Lake rd. Nice place...9 acres with a creek year round with nice trout in it too. I have seen lots of whtetails in that area. Is there still a resturaunt north of Riverside High School? Used to eat there alot. Some decent Bass in Ellioka Lake......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top