Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sound off Spokane!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by golfnutrlv, Jan 25, 2009.

1. golfnutrlv

golfnutrlv Spokane, WA Member

Hey everyone, sound off if you are from Spokane/inland Empire area.

Be nice to hear from you. Show off your collection, shoot the breeze, or whatever you like.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Guess we need to work on getting more Spokane members! :)

3. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

I have a friend originally from Spokane, she calls it SpokCompton...

Lovingly, of course.

4. 5pins

5pins Spokane, WA New Member

Ok I’ll sound off. Just found this forum last week.

5. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

OK...I don't live there anymore but I was born and raised in Spokane. I deer hunt every year west of town in the wheat fields of Lincoln county north of Davenport. I lived up on the south hill and went to school at LC. I am on the wet side becuase of employment. I work for a very large world wide airplane company. Could not make this kind of money in Spokane. Been here for 22 years. I will for sure move back home when I retire. Has anybody shot out at the range in Mica? Not very fancy but usaully not very crowded. Dad lives up in Deer Park. Deer and Turkey in his yard everyday. Lets have a shout out for the Inland Empire. Thanx..........

6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Moses Lake, WA Active Member

I guess Moses Lake is kinda Inland Empirish. I have daughter and grandkids in Spokane, though.

Posp

7. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

not exacly spokane but i'm in chattaroy/ deer park area have a great rifle range in the back yard and as mentioned the area is overrun by turkey and deer.

8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Moses Lake, WA Active Member

Want some company next deer season? :D

Pops

9. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

My mother used to have a home in Chatteroy. It was on Ellioka Lake rd. Nice place...9 acres with a creek year round with nice trout in it too. I have seen lots of whtetails in that area. Is there still a resturaunt north of Riverside High School? Used to eat there alot. Some decent Bass in Ellioka Lake......