JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeff and crew are the best people to work with on buying or selling firearms. I have been doing business with them for years and highly reccomend them for buying or selling guns or other products. They sell guns on assignment which I have done several times. They have the lowest transfer prices. I have all of my internet purchaced guns and locally purchaced guns sent there for the transfers.
Sound Loan is a five star gun store. A place where I enjoy supporting.

Best place around this area that I know of for doing transfers. Friendly, fair, fast and efficient. I've talked to people three counties away who know about Sound Loan and have done business there. Never heard a bad word about them. In the past couple of years, I've had them ship approx. 15 handguns to out of state buyers. I've been very happy doing business with them. Also have done many face-to-face transfers there. $15 for a long gun, $25 for a handgun. I don't know what the new state fees will be once the new BGC system gets going. But that isn't on Sound Loan. Highly recommend them.

Their in-store prices for stuff the sell are fair from my observation. Some of the consignment stuff is priced by the owners.

Jeff and his employees treat you as a friend when you walk in the door. Their transfers are top notch. To put it plain and simple, you do not have to wait around on them. Jeff is the best FFL to do business with in the Puget Sound. They beat the pants off of home dealers, and you don't have to wait around for them to be open. The are only closed on Sundays.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.