JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I have 3 holsters that were made by Cerisse (The owner of Soteria Leather). Excellent quality, Excellent workmanship, fit and finish.......top of the line!!

My wife and I have 3 holsters that were made by Cerisse (The owner of Soteria Leather). Excellent quality, Excellent workmanship, fit and finish.......top of the line!!

I am considering getting another one soon. I really want to get the Mini Kratos for my SIG P238 but I have received a lot of e-mails wanting a review for one for a revolver so I may get one for a j-frame. As soon as I build up a little spendable cash.

Hopefully I've managed to download a pic of our 3 holsters.

Soteria 1.jpg

How do you like the pocket holster for the Colt Mustang? I'm looking for a pocket holster for my Sig 238.
I have a Sig P238 that I carry in my purse. It sits securely in the holster where another holster I tried it wiggled out and I found my gun in the bottom of my purse once. Mine doesnt have the wing since it was made for my purse and not my pocket. photo.jpg

photo.jpg

The Soteria Leather pocket holster is a very nice design. Notice, it not only has a bottom wing in order to grab on to pocket, but also is flared at the top, assuring that the gun will separate from the holster when drawn. It is also shaped to form to you thigh, making it very comfortable. I have been using one for my Ruger LCP for the past year.

The Soteria Leather pocket holster is a very nice design. Notice, it not only has a bottom wing in order to grab on to pocket, but also is flared at the top, assuring that the gun will separate from the holster when drawn. It is also shaped to form to you thigh, making it very comfortable. I have been using one for my Ruger LCP for the past year.
Here is a picture of the pocket holster Tracy speaks of. photo.jpg

photo.jpg

I love it! When I reach into my pocket to pull out my "friend" the holster stays put and out comes what I want.......the holster also helps "disguise" the guns profile, as it should. I can't say enough good things about Soteria !

I am super torn between which one to get next. I am leaning towards the Mini Kratos for my SIG P238...but an IWB one for a revolver would be nice too...or maybe a nice OWB holster for those fancy open carry rallies. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top