JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Kimber for the link. Very informative.

Thanks Sports-shooter, I think I'm leaning that way too.

So I'm still a bit confused about the LEM trigger. Is this an upgrade to the trigger or just something else?

A VW beetle and a Ford Mustang are two different cars....What's your point?

The point was made. USP and HK45, though both .45acp from the same company, they don't have much in common. Didn't have time to go down the list of differences. If you would like any more information go to the site and compare. I am not going to waste my time on a smart ___ who is trying to start something.

The point was made. USP and HK45, though both .45acp from the same company, they don't have much in common. Didn't have time to go down the list of differences. If you would like any more information go to the site and compare. I am not going to waste my time on a smart ___ who is trying to start something.

I wasn't trying to start ANYTHING. I asked a simple question, what was your point? My point is that just like cars there are so many different guns and models to choose from. What ever each individual likes for there own preferences. why are you so defensive. calm down.....lol, and you sir do not have to call me a smarta$$.

For the sake of the original poster.

These are some of the differences (USP 45/HK45).
HK45 has or uses:
1. "•Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail"
2. "•Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference"
3. "•HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911's profile"
4. 10+1 round capacity making it California legal (USP is 12+1)
5. "•Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system" (don't think USP has this, but don't know)
6. "proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy"
7. "internal mechanical recoil reduction system" said to reduce recoil by 30%. (I can tell you that it makes a difference!)
8. a longer site radius
9. "•Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs"

All quotes are from HK-USA.com.

This isn't to say that the USP is a POS, just that the two are very different. The only negative I have ever heard about the USP is that it's grip just didn't fit well in some people's hands.

I wasn't trying to start ANYTHING. I asked a simple question, what was your point? My point is that just like cars there are so many different guns and models to choose from. What ever each individual likes for there own preferences. why are you so defensive. calm down.....lol, and you sir do not have to call me a smarta$$.

You could have said, "could you expand on that?" Or "What are those differences?" Your comment sounded like a smarta$$ comment, and that's how I took it. Not a big deal, maybe I am just tired and cranky. Anyway, if you really are curious I just posted some of those differences.

rdb241, I should apologize. Looking back on it my comment does seem to come out of left field if you don't know what I was refering to. There was a question barried in an earlier post:

"Diesel, so what is the main difference between the USP and the HK45? Any significant improvements?"

That was why I brought it up. Anyway, hope no harm was done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top