JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to send some positive vibes out to SOS Pawn & Gun in Newport. I have been searching for an XDs 9mm for a while now and randomly called them to see if they had any or could get one... as it happens they had just ordered one (on a monday) and it was due for arrival on the friday. I spoke with the owners and they were awesome to deal with, very helpful and patient. The gun arrived at their store on friday afternoon and they shipped it out to my FFL the same day, it arrived at my FFL on monday all packaged up and in perfect condition.

A very easy and smooth transaction all conducted via email and over the phone. I don't know much about them but based upon my experiences I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else or use them again personally.

Thumbs up! :s0155:

I just wanted to send some positive vibes out to SOS Pawn & Gun in Newport. I have been searching for an XDs 9mm for a while now and randomly called them to see if they had any or could get one... as it happens they had just ordered one (on a monday) and it was due for arrival on the friday. I spoke with the owners and they were awesome to deal with, very helpful and patient. The gun arrived at their store on friday afternoon and they shipped it out to my FFL the same day, it arrived at my FFL on monday all packaged up and in perfect condition.

A very easy and smooth transaction all conducted via email and over the phone. I don't know much about them but based upon my experiences I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else or use them again personally.

Thumbs up! :s0155:
Newport Oregon? ???
Any website info? I live near Newport and I have never heard of them....

Me either ? The Girls like guns store wen't out of business they were on the south side of the bridge .I guess you will go belly up if you have a Asian lady speaking broken english yelling at you " That no for sale " I did get some smokin deals on some hunting rifles tho !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top