JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm. On other web sites extended conversations like this are known "Troll" activities. If this guy is spending this much time here yappen, he is just yanken your chain.

*****************edit*****************

sniff, sniff, sniff this has the sent of a liberal, left wing, anti-gun activist.

I was glad to move back to Oregon..

I was beat down by 3 grown men in my own front yard in CA, and the District Attorney did nothing about it. (San Juaquin Valley)

Yer gonna tell me that a guy threatening in such a manner described will land him some trouble?

Good luck with that I suppose.

Fair enough - I was dealing with parolees and would see those charges fairly regularly but then again an arrest of a parolee is pretty much a slam dunk for LE as it will always lead to a parole violation or new charges - either way the LEO's stats get a check in the good arrest column. I'm not saying that you can always get the prosecutor's office to go through with the case but there is legal grounds for it. Most often it gets plead down to an assault charge. the CA Penal Code is PC422 - good for up to 3 years in prison and a felony strike towards the 3 strike law.

Ya know I was talking to one of the CHP trainers and he was telling me - fact or fiction - that you can't drive more than a mile in CA without violating some law on the books - many of them old and unused like it's illegal to cross an intersection after dark in a horseless carriage - that would be a car - without having someone walking 10' ahead of the car carrying a lantern so as to avoid spooking horses and livestock.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads