JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a similar diet issue (although I'm not lean at all lol) but bland food can really start to suck. Beats the cramps and pain from happening though so I stick with it.
yeah of course I eat smaller portions 4 small meals a day instead of 6 works for me. My native food really also helps as it's not exactly unhealthy at all. Vitamin E, and C can be packed into seaweed I get from okinawa and use it in a lot of dishes.

I'll pray for you to recover fast. Having a wife live 6 years of ups and downs with UC I know the ups and downs of an IBD. I hope you get out soon and are back slinging lead down range.

As I said before, I'm not afraid to die. Death is the beginning to enteral life and is often she's in a negative light. If anything, our deceased loved ones feel much worse for us than we do them. This planet is tainted with sin that will only get worse. I have nothing to lose. So to say I'm afraid to die makes me laugh. My valuables, possessions, and family's riches mean nothing to me. None of us are getting out alive if this life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top