JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in the hospital I was at CWH in Wenatchee, now i'm at Swedish for another issue that came up and transferred me to here. I will be here for about a week (or less) give or take. I had to have a kidney transplant and there were complications during the surgery. Nothing the surgeons did. I was unstable before and then became stable...then unstable again. Very scary ordeal. It's going to be a while before I do anything gun related.

13043459_1025630717520841_5432909847131584745_n.jpg

I can't sit reclined. because it hurts from the surgery so laying flat and reading...lots of reading material. including Guns & Ammo, 1984, and Spy Counter-Spy. So not so bad with that. interesting books.

Dang i'm sorry to hear about all the medical trouble.
I hope you have a speedy recovery and a healthier future. Hopefully the worst is behind you and you can get back healthy soon.

Keep us posted

Best best wishes and blessings on you! Get well soon!:) SRG
I couldn't help but notice the "Nambu" in your screen name you own any Nambu pistols? I have a Type 14 that was my grandpa's all of his arms were imported into the US by a man he met as a POW in Okinawa. When the war was over the man gave them back as promised. Since then, my grandpa passed away in 2011 shortly after the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. I now own those weapons one of them being the Nambu. Only been fired about 20 rounds my grandpa told me before he passed away. It's like brand new.

Nice pistol, but no I don't own any.

The name is the result of joking around with a buddy while watching a rather boring football Game! The subject was a suitable caliber pistol for hunting oysters! We brought up a number of suitable, under powered pistols and Nambu's won! Just silliness, but shortly after, my friend died of a massive coronary and car crash. So, when I needed a handle for this site I remembered my friend and picked Nambu. I was a buck Sargent in the Army.....and so!
Again, get well soon!:)

So sorry to hear about your medical troubles, but glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Definitely keeping up with posts here at NWFA can help pass the time too ;)

I hope your recovery is both quick and complete!

Im sorry to hear all that. Im glad things are looking up though. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

-ZA

*Edit
You know.. What you need is this, for dry fire practice while you're down :D

image.jpg

I hate being tall and like a rail. I'm 5'10" and 130lbs. So if I lose weight it really shows. I was 150 before this. This disease and my Crohn's along with a blood and bone disorder. It's painful. I have to eat clean to combat it and eat boring bland food (a diet nearly identical to a bodybuilder's). So I stay lean.

I hate being tall and like a rail. I'm 5'10" and 130lbs. So if I lose weight it really shows. I was 150 before this. This disease and my Crohn's along with a blood and bone disorder. It's painful. I have to eat clean to combat it and eat boring bland food (a diet nearly identical to a bodybuilder's). So I stay lean.

I have a similar diet issue (although I'm not lean at all lol) but bland food can really start to suck. Beats the cramps and pain from happening though so I stick with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top