JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
0C3E01B1-2050-4937-8F0B-B96D6F48631D.jpeg Let me introduce the Mk23 ModG. Because diversity is our strength.

Why bullets backwards?
BA087DCA-F5E5-4384-B833-237DD3C7CC7D.jpeg
Lol. Bit of a jab at HK. When HK debuted the USP at Shot Show (2004 methinks) they had a photographer who wasn't very firearms inclined take the photos for their catalog. HK found out half way through the show, and disposed of what hadn't been handed out. They're quite scarce from what I've read. Just wanted to have a good laugh at the HK enthusiasts expense!
When I had the slide cut for the RMR, guy asked if I wanted any forward cocking serrations, which I find silly. I opted for the Mk23 slide cuts, cause I like to be different.

View attachment 598870
Lol. Bit of a jab at HK. When HK debuted the USP at Shot Show (2004 methinks) they had a photographer who wasn't very firearms inclined take the photos for their catalog. HK found out half way through the show, and disposed of what hadn't been handed out. They're quite scarce from what I've read. Just wanted to have a good laugh at the HK enthusiasts expense!
I still cant believe no one at HK caught the photographers fudge up. TFBtv on youtube also has a vid covering the now popular jab at HK letting them never forget, Especially considering their firearms are insanely priced.

View attachment 598870
When I had the slide cut for the RMR, guy asked if I wanted any forward cocking serrations, which I find silly. I opted for the Mk23 slide cuts, cause I like to be different.

I have one of those catalogs :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads