Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sorry for price gouging.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PlayboyPenguin, Jun 28, 2013.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just wanted to make a quick note here to apologize for a mistake I made in the classifieds. I recently listed some guns for sale and I put the wrong price on one. When I list a gun for sale I take the receipt and I remove 10%-20% from what I paid for it (depending on if it has been shot or not) then I list it for that price. When listing my Ruger LCR .357mag I accidentally used the receipt from my Ruger SP101 to come up with the price (I just saw Ruger .357mag on the receipt and did not pay attention to model number). The SP101 was about $90 more than the LCR. Therefore it looked like I was price gouging a bit on the LCR. That was not my intent.

Sling Blade, rdt, Sgt Nambu and 13 others like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

That's not price gouging that is just a mistake and was corrected by you along with an apology, therefor you are commended and an honest NWFA member!!! Thank you.

3. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

Compared to some of the dooosh bags on here, an extra $90 could have been considered a fire sale

GOG, mdlee52, Nick Burkhardt and 3 others like this.
  4. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

In my short time here, I know that you're an honorable man. Mistakes happen.

5. Rix

Rix Tacoma Active Member

Not quite the same ad trying sell.... Lets say.... 19 dollars with of .22lr for 80 bucks is it?