JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bumped a young fellas ad 2 days after it had been posted , and I DID NOT realize it would cause so much controversy .I notice dealers bumping 20-40 single ads daily , so are the rules different for dealers and regular scum members like myself? either way I admit i was wrong ."IM A BAD BEAR":s0058::s0058: :(

Who gave you a hard time? you can post in somebody else' ad anytime you want, it the poster that has to wait 10 days. Also I think you're right about a certain dealer who runs 10 seperate ads and knocks some poor guys off the front page on their first day.

read rule #13 the last few words of it if you bumped it only then that why instead of asking a question, etc. Also this might want to be deleted or changed (your last post), due to rule #15. I could be wrong ?????

No he has been purposely and repeatedly bumping ads of one member (his friend) to the top ahead of everyone else here, it's selfish and against the rules. You were caught and told to knock it off or there would be consequences, now you want to make me the bad guy.

so are the rules different for dealers and regular scum members like myself?

No the rules are exactly the same for all members including Members, Dealers, Donating members, Moderators, and Joey Link the forum owner. If you see anyone breaking the rules you are free to report the post.

No he has been purposely and repeatedly bumping ads of one member (his friend) to the top ahead of everyone else here, it's selfish and against the rules. You were caught and told to knock it off or there would be consequences, now you want to make me the bad guy.

Yes, this is generally frowned upon which is why you got an infraction, its not fair for the other members. I don't think he was making you out to be a bad guy though, he was just saying what happened. I could be wrong though, it's hard to understand tone in text and not in person.

Apparently you haven't read the forum rules;

15. Do not discuss infractions or problems with moderators in the open forum.

All staff members are accountable to the site owner, Joey Link. Joey Link is accountable to you, the members of this site. If you have a problem with an infraction or a moderator, please send him a private message and he'll review the situation.

No the rules are exactly the same for all members including Members, Dealers, Donating members, Moderators, and Joey Link the forum owner. If you see anyone breaking the rules you are free to report the post.

I talked with Joey Link at the picnic last year and he told me he had been "moderated" by Trlsman! So I guess if it can happen to the forum owner then the rules are applied equally.
I was a member of another forum (RV related) and the rules were not applied to equally to everyone there, it caused a LOT of problems and a lot of people quitting or being banned.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

If the rules apply evenly that everything's sunshine and unicorns.
I have been on another forum where this is not the case. The guy who runs the forum breaks the rules and then throws a hissy fit when you call him on it (which I did), and then he will go as far as change the wording in your posts if you get the best of him (basically put words in your mouth).
I have also seen the moderators show extreme favoritism to some individuals while at the same time showing prejudice to others. Needless to say I quit posting anything there, and will only visit once in a while to see what is being offered up for sale.

There's a reason for the little "report" button on every post. If anyone has an issue with any post that they think is against the rules, report it. ALL mods see these reports and one of us will take the appropriate action. ;)

Ban Trlsmn!!!!

:s0093:

Seconded!

For anyone who thinks the rules are unfair, when I was a regular member, I had been banned............................twice..................in one day. :s0131:

infractions-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top