JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The coyote in my neighborhood that is, or I mean coyotes. Just last night after a big meal with my neighbors the neighbors wife started talking about the cats that live in the neighborhood... Confused I said. "WHAT?", "where did you see a cat running around?" Seems one of the neighbors moved and when they did they just let the cat go. I told her there is no way a cat is running around the neighborhood and told here we have too many coyotes for cats to be running around. She told me that there is no way coyotes live in the woods across the street..

Well my wife got up early and went black friday shopping and when she walked out the door a coyote walking down the road stopped and looked at her. With the lone stray cat that I only heard of in my neighborhood, in his mouth! I made her call the neighbor to tell her the story. Now she is all freaked out it will get her young kid or fight with her dogs, one of which is about the size of a yote.

All that talk of yotes and my wifes story of this morning makes me wanna get out and do some hunting! Its a slow month at work so I will probably get a few days. I can not WAIT!!!

I think the coyotes got my cat I haven't seen it in weeks. It's an out door cat because I'm alergic and it's only purpose for me was to control the mouse population which it did well until recently that is. Oh well I'll get another maybe even 2 this time and shoot the next coyote I see.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top