JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gang,
I discovered this morning that my shop had been broken into and the following items were among those taken. I'd appreciate it if you guys could keep an eye out for my stuff during your travels on the internet and beyond. This happened in the last couple of days up in Lewis County. You can PM me with any info.

Thanks for any help!

Brand Item Model # Serial # Note
Ridgid, 10" Portable Table Saw, TS 2400-1, U074296713, Folding w/Handle & wheels, Dado Head Installed
Ridgid, 10" Miter Saw, MS 1065 LZA, N073348709, Mounted on a Ridgid MS-UV Stand
Ridgid, 12" Sliding Miter Saw, MS 1290 LZA, U083810228, Opened but new in the Box
Ridgid, Miter Saw-Utility Vehicle Stand, MS-UV, Brand new in the Box
Ridgid, Mini Wheelbarrow Compressor, 0L50145MW, CB091436529 2 handles with 1 Wheel
Stihl, Chainsaw, 011, ?
Stihl, Brushcutter, FS85, 136799218
Stihl, Brushcutter, FS110, 262697352
Stihl, Hand Held Blwr, BG85, 272982920
Stihl, Chainsaw, MS361, 278557972
Stihl , Mini-Tiller, MM55C, 281468461
Stihl, Combi Engine, KM110R, 284543041, w/Power Scythe Head
? Pressure Washer ? ? Honda 6 HP Engine/Comet Pp w/2 HD hoses

Last Edited:
Watch the pawn shops, Ebay and Craigslist (place a few "wanted" ads of your own)....
....I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that they didn't break into your shop because they're planning on actually using your equipment themselves ... for their JOBS.

hope they catch em and you get your stuff back. It's rare but it does happen on occasion. You might check garage sales too - a friend found his power tools at a garage sale across town a few weeks after they were stolen and eventually it was tracked back to some new neighbors who were slinging dope - guess one of their customers didn't have cash to score their fix so they stole some trade fodder a block from the dealer's house.

Sorry to hear that.
It's so common these days. Thieves are everywhere. At my work we have to bolt everything down or lock it down because people walk out with whatever they can. And car prowls are an almost daily occurance.

My wife's dad had his farm broken into. They torched a hole in the side of his barn.
He lives in cornfield town USA in Ohio.
So sad. I hope they catch them and hang them from their sack. Let the buzzards eat the rest.

Oh man nothing worse than a thief. I had it happen to me about 8 months ago.I have been on the lookout for my tools since. I will keep an eye out for your tools as well. Best of luck getting it all back together.

Watch the pawn shops, Ebay and Craigslist (place a few "wanted" ads of your own)....
....I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that they didn't break into your shop because they're planning on actually using your equipment themselves ... for their JOBS.
I agree! Call every pawn shop within a few mile radious and report EVERYTHING that was stolen with any specific markings etc..
Pawn shops (at least aroubd here) are sort of good at making sure they dont buy reported stolen goods.

Sorry man. Only a couple things worse in the world than a thief.

Last time I got hit, the bastards got my TIG, a compressor, a bunch of misc. other tools and the '47 Knucklehead I was working on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top