JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"He has always seemed creepy to me".

Could be the Cajun accent...The Louisiana folks have a kind of offbeat way about them (heat and humidity induced?) that seems to put some people off. That isn't proof of anything though.
We need more proof, something public that he does...Like maybe if he used a picture of a girl (of an unknown but obviously a young age) holding guns in a threatening manner while pressing them against her almost completely exposed bOObies for an avatar...:rolleyes:

Innocent until proven guilty. High profile people and lots of money tends to bring out the worst, and accusations start flying. I, nor any of us, know if he is innocent or guilty. But we definitely don't know anything conclusive based on a few news articles.

I dealt with Will a few times way before the TV show and such and he was fine to do business with. Back in the day he was up there with Krebs and Tromix as an AK builder. It is a TV show; it is scripted. "You stand here, and grind on some metal while we film you". Will has admitted as much on a number of forums.

Well the article says the police interviewed his daughter and she's the one who told the police what happened.
I' still with you innocent until proven guilty but unless her mom put her up to it or she has some reason to make it up it's sounds like first person accusations and not just a fired employee hell bent on revenge

"He has always seemed creepy to me".

Could be the Cajun accent...The Louisiana folks have a kind of offbeat way about them (heat and humidity induced?) that seems to put some people off. That isn't proof of anything though.
We need more proof, something public that he does...Like maybe if he used a picture of a girl (of an unknown but obviously a young age) holding guns in a threatening manner while pressing them against her almost completely exposed bOObies for an avatar...:rolleyes:

Come on man, that's just preverted! :eek:
NWO, that avatar should be entitled "REALLY FORBIDDEN FRUIT!"

Last Edited:
Don't think it was her.
Ah yeah, apparently everyone THOUGHT it was her but, it was someone else. However, she is going on Dr. Phil this week and made this statement.
"With my father now in jail, everyone in my family and in our company are now talking openly for the first time. I have nothing to gain from this exclusive interview, but to begin living in truth and getting help for myself and my sister. I just pray that our story will somehow prevent another victim from staying silent."

Ah yeah, apparently everyone THOUGHT it was her but, it was someone else. However, she is going on Dr. Phil this week and made this statement.
"With my father now in jail, everyone in my family and in our company are now talking openly for the first time. I have nothing to gain from this exclusive interview, but to begin living in truth and getting help for myself and my sister. I just pray that our story will somehow prevent another victim from staying silent."
Sounds like he did mess with her as well at some point.
I've come to be a changed man, and really know people make mistakes and are not perfect. But, these types are not fixable. Off with his head.

Sounds like he did mess with her as well at some point.
I've come to be a changed man, and really know people make mistakes and are not perfect. But, these types are not fixable. Off with his head.
Yup.

They will go to their death bed insisting a number of things:

1) They didn't do it. The victim is lying.

If that doesn't work, then:

2) The victim seduced them and wanted it, they tried to resist, but the victim kept after them.

3) They did nothing wrong. They are misunderstood.

I've known people like this - my ex-BIL is in prison for 50+ years for molesting his daughter. His father was a molester too.

I've seen several statements that pedophiles can't be rehabilitated in this thread..... have you ever actually researched the topic? Sex offenders have the lowest recidivism rates of all convict groups. Relatively speaking, they are very rehabilitate-able. There are several highly effective treatment programs in use currently. It's a compulsive disorder, and like most compulsive disorders, the usually really want to change. Unlike other criminals.

Do some googling before you call for death.

I've seen several statements that pedophiles can't be rehabilitated in this thread..... have you ever actually researched the topic? Sex offenders have the lowest recidivism rates of all convict groups. Relatively speaking, they are very rehabilitate-able. There are several highly effective treatment programs in use currently. It's a compulsive disorder, and like most compulsive disorders, the usually really want to change. Unlike other criminals.

Do some googling before you call for death.

Probably because they are killed in prison before they gets chance to offend again.

I don't feel the need to research child molesters. I would happily bury each and every one of them who was convicted. I could care less about their rehabilitation rates. But I would be happy to make sure their 're-offending rates were zero, cuz they would be 6 feet under.

What kind of sicko would even support them?

Probably because they are killed in prison before they gets chance to offend again.

I don't feel the need to research child molesters. I would happily bury each and every one of them who was convicted. I could care less about their rehabilitation rates. But I would be happy to make sure their 're-offending rates were zero, cuz they would be 6 feet under.

What kind of sicko would even support them?

That's your prerogative. We treat child-molesters differently and are more cautious with them because we perceive the potential damage done by them is more severe. They're less likely to reoffend, but the consequences of reoffending strike us as substantially more severe, so our risk threshold is lower.

But I call BS where BS exists- and it's BS they can't be rehabilitated and/or they always reoffend. This is totally untrue.

That's your prerogative. We treat child-molesters differently and are more cautious with them because we perceive the potential damage done by them is more severe. They're less likely to reoffend, but the consequences of reoffending strike us as substantially more severe, so our risk threshold is lower.

But I call BS where BS exists- and it's BS they can't be rehabilitated and/or they always reoffend. This is totally untrue.

Whether they can be rehabilitated or not to me is a wasted argument. Their first offense, to me, is severe enough to warrant putting them down. It's not about them, but the damage they cause.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews