JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I friend of mine is going through something similar with his ex-wife and former step-daughter. Nothing was ever said until he challenged their parenting plan with his biological daughter. Then all of a sudden when he was looking like he was going to get full custody of his girl, his ex started accusing him of stuff that is now on the prosecutor's desk. The whole thing is BS and really hope he comes out on top so he can nail his ex to the wall for all the false accusations and everything else she has put him through.

Anyone can accuse someone of a crime. Personally, I think the guy is an a$$ and I'm not a fan of his, but that's no reason to assume he's guilty at this stage. It will be interesting to see how this pans out and what the investigation reveals. I'm sure the anti's will find a way to spin this accusation in their favor. If it turns out to be a false accusation, I wonder if he'll turn around and sue the ex for tarnishing his reputation ala Jesse Ventura.

I don't like the show and do not watch it. Drama is too much for me. That being said, as mentioned before anybody can accuse anybody of a crime.

The first contact is such a thing is an LEO. It is their duty to determine IF a crime and WHAT crime has has happened. They can then make the arrest based upon their interpretation of the facts. This is the subjective portion of the manner, and is going to be based upon the officers knowledge and experience, and their ability to control their emotions and make the case based upon the facts. A lot of LEO's lack that ability in certain situations.

I stood as a family member was arrested for a felony crime by a young gung ho officer. I told him he did not have enough to arrest the person on that charge based upon the facts given and presented. He told me to mind mind own business and he was arresting him for that. I said fine, but the DA is going to school your a** when he sees the case. The young man was arrested, lodged and held on a felony count.

Now at the time I had the resources to hire private counsel and investigator, and being a trained investigator myself, thought we had a pretty good chance of making this go away. 3 days went by, and the DA dismisses all charges and lectures the cop on bringing that type of case to him ever again. It still cost over $ 15,000 in fees , but if the young man had a public defender he never would have been released.

That young man went on to become a Marine Corps combat veteran of Afghanistan, college graduate, successful business owner and all around good person.

The lame stream media has already convicted Will based upon his arrest. It after all makes good "news", even though is could all be completed fabricated bull****. The man is entitled to a grand jury hearing, and a trial of his peers.

If convicted of a child molestation charge, he should burn in hell, and hope Ted Nugent does not come back looking for him to hold that custom .45 he made for him upside his dome.

If he is cleared he is entitled to having his name cleared by the very same press that crucified him on the arrest alone, and the investigating officers should be sent packing. Probably will not happen though.

I don't care for this guy, after about 5 minutes of the show I saw enough to determine he's an idiot so I didn't watch it again. However, it's not illegal to be an idiot nobody likes.

Having said that, if he is indeed innocent it's next to impossible to prove a negative and I hope he is exonerated.

Time will tell.

Yeah the first time you think maybe what he said was correct and old employee getting revenge, but it sounds like the police have more substantial evidence if they are arresting him again and saying he repeated raped his daughter for 2 years or so. Not looking good for him.

I friend of mine is going through something similar with his ex-wife and former step-daughter. Nothing was ever said until he challenged their parenting plan with his biological daughter. Then all of a sudden when he was looking like he was going to get full custody of his girl, his ex started accusing him of stuff that is now on the prosecutor's desk. The whole thing is BS and really hope he comes out on top so he can nail his ex to the wall for all the false accusations and everything else she has put him through.

I'm thinking I know of whom you speak of... I miss his podcasts.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews