JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YAY!!! Lets see what the script writers have written for a story this season!

Sorry, but I hate all of that garbage. You can just hear the cue cards in their voices. It is just too fake.

Though my wife enjoys it and we only have one TV...sometimes I don't like that arrangement.

Great, more distractions for them. Have only been waiting six months on my ZK-22. They promised all 2012 orders would ship by the end of Feb 2013.

zk22%202%20resized_198x300.jpg

Well, I am happy it is coming back. One of the reasons I heard it had been cut was because of Sandy Hook. It will be nice to see that the evil guns are not so evil that they can't be on TV anymore.

And, staged or not, I like seeing what they come up with. They do some crazy stuff. Think my favorite was the three saiga 12 gauge gatling gun.

Also, is that thing integrally suppressed? And, if so, did you have to do the tax stamp and paperwork that you would with a regular suppressor?

The ZK-22 I mean.

It is pictured with Red Jacket's own 22 suppressor, not integrally suppressed. If you want to suppress it, you'll have to go to a local dealer like Curt's and pay $350-$500 for a suppressor +$200 BATFE tax stamp and wait 6+ months.

The reason the ZK-22 must have an 18.5" barrel is that it must maintain an overall 26" length and that is the only way to accomplish that feat. I bought a 20" barrel and had it threaded down to 18.5".

With a .22 suppressor that has the same diameter .920" of a bull barrel it LOOKS integral though. AAC's Element 2 would be one of those. On a Mark pistol w/bull barrel it looks like one piece as opposed to a Sparrow which is a little wider. Hope that helps.

Well, I am happy it is coming back. One of the reasons I heard it had been cut was because of Sandy Hook. It will be nice to see that the evil guns are not so evil that they can't be on TV anymore.
I dont care for the show so much after watching several episodes, the head smith was a jealous whiner, the new son in law is a little slow, the owner has anger management issues im not impressed by, seems they just keep reinventing the wheel and taking claim to innovation and frankly it pissedmeoff they pulled the show because of Sandy Hook and returned the second the ban was dropped, I realize its the producers not the actors making that decision, but they are back to make money now the coast is clear......turncoats comes to mind
$$$ baaaawk buc buc buc $$$

I watch it for the humor content. It's like a window into a trailer park in Louisiana.

But seriously, do we really need EVERY target to explode and nearly behead a cameraman? I can't tell you how often that happens to me in my daily life. :)

It will be nice to see that the evil guns are not so evil that they can't be on TV anymore.

I agree and disagree. The problem is the people that don't know better are basically watching these idiots "play" with guns and doing ridiculous things with them. Everything they shoot has to blow up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top