JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I made my two sons and son in law matching axes as a gift. I gathered them together one evening and surprised them with the axes. I took the time to tell each guy what I appreciated about him, his faith, his gifts and strengths, what I valued in how they treat their wives and raise their kids, etc. Needless to say it was a great evening. I told them to use the axes and that I could always teach them how to hang a new handle... but they hang on the wall.
SAM_0378_zps2skda0pw.JPG

That's really awesome. All the men in my family got Morakniv belt knives from me. Kid sister's old man isn't the most outdoorsy, but it should get some miles on it at the barbecues

Excellent gift. Just the fact that you're handing down skills not often taught (How to hang a proper ax handle) says a lot about you. Hopefully we can teach the younger generation to start off with quality tools, then to provide proper stewardship of them. The cost of a good quality tool only hurts once.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top