JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LPhQja.jpg

Where is the picture of you and them with your shotgun so she knows not to take advantage of him?

Congrats on this milestone to you as a parent and your son as he nears adulthood. I wish them a memorable and safe evening.

Where is the picture of you and them with your shotgun so she knows not to take advantage of him?

Congrats on this milestone to you as a parent and your son as he nears adulthood. I wish them a memorable and safe evening.

Yeah, I couldnt figure out any way to squeeze guns into the picture that didnt seem weird. I know. Bad Parenting.

Now back to the kid is that the same kid that blew up your 5.56 with a 300 blk out Round .
Lol mmmmm .
Maybe he shouldn't be going to prom .
Trying to put big things in small .well mmmmm

Now back to the kid is that the same kid that blew up your 5.56 with a 300 blk out Round .
Lol mmmmm .
Maybe he shouldn't be going to prom .
Trying to put big things in small .well mmmmm

Nah, different kid. That one had military experience too. Well sort of. He was in the Air Force. The one in the pic is going in the Marines in July. I guess he couldnt wait for the hair cut.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top