JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
P7M13

Profession :
Geologist, engineer, cynic.
Dog Years : nine.
Favorite Thing About Guns : Time stops.
Last Whiskey : Tatoosh Single Malt.
Status : My reloading area looks like Dorthy's house after it fell from the sky.

1617262466876.png

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

I figure I should wait a decade before welcoming you to the forum :s0140:

Besides, you probably already know what I'd say, seeing ya been around get a bit, but here goes anyway, "Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs, we're like a great big dysfunctional family here"...

My advice with your money: Sell the R51 and buy a nice, all steel classic Remington 51 in .380.

View attachment 856531
Yours is a beautiful example. I've seen two for sale, both looked thrashed.
I figure I should wait a decade before welcoming you to the forum :s0140:

Besides, you probably already know what I'd say, seeing ya been around get a bit, but here goes anyway, "Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs, we're like a great big dysfunctional family here"...
That might be your tag line in the new introductions, but I see you more as a measured man, walking in faith, ignoring 99% of the chatter.

Sad to say, it is not mine. Quite a few of the members on the Colt Forum have them, along with 1903 Colts and 1907 Savages. I would be delighted to have any of them. Even worse, one member has a Savage military trials .45., ser. # 78 of 288 made. https://www.coltforum.com/threads/savage-1907-45-trial-pistol.338442/#post-2792658
I interact with those fine fellows, but only because we speak the same language.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.19.50 AM.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads