JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep a Cold Steel Kukri Machete next to the pistol that is in reach of my bed. I'm pretty old and shot for CQC anymore but my Bull Mastif, Lilly, will lend a hand. Or a fang!

Looking at the pictures the perp was lucky to still be standing upright after he took those slashes which I am guessing were not with a great deal of force else he would not be standing. The majority of humans are not wired to take another person's life hence the outcome here. We can look at this as the person with the sword was restraining themselves too.

Looking at the pictures the perp was lucky to still be standing upright after he took those slashes which I am guessing were not with a great deal of force else he would not be standing. The majority of humans are not wired to take another person's life hence the outcome here. We can look at this as the person with the sword was restraining themselves too.
Or he was swangin a great huge katana in close/tight quarters.

My thought was an untrained warrior wielding a less than Samurai sharp weapon, coupled with, the perps dodging and jumping back for they're lives. I also agree with deaf about the awkwardness of the sword.

Just Jim Did you hear about Lorena Bobbits sister Gloria? She pretty much tried to do the same thing Lorena did but she missed and stabbed the guy in the thigh. They did charge her with a mis da weiner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top