JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I counted public employees,people on welfare who are able to work but don't,seiu members,nea and the list goes on and on.

I wonder what is going behind the scenes with N. Korea. Could the state department be issuing statements secretly to N.Korea to heighten the situation? Each side has been escalating and posturing since this whole thing began. There's been talk on the U.S. side of a preemptive attack of N.Korea. Timing would be perfect. If N.Korea is truly a nuclear nation, they are crazy enough to respond thus putting the U.S. in a state of war. If they are not, N.Korea gets defeated without much fanfare and the same excuse of WMD is used.

I only mentioned this because if the U.S. declares a state of war, the President now has control over the armed forces along with DHS, would control the critical infrastructure, domestic troops and communications.

Dictators.jpg

Dictators.jpg

I wonder what is going behind the scenes with N. Korea. Could the state department be issuing statements secretly to N.Korea to heighten the situation? Each side has been escalating and posturing since this whole thing began. There's been talk on the U.S. side of a preemptive attack of N.Korea. Timing would be perfect. If N.Korea is truly a nuclear nation, they are crazy enough to respond thus putting the U.S. in a state of war. If they are not, N.Korea gets defeated without much fanfare and the same excuse of WMD is used.

I only mentioned this because if the U.S. declares a state of war, the President now has control over the armed forces along with DHS, would control the critical infrastructure, domestic troops and communications.

I hadn't considered that angle, but going to war with N. Korea would be the perfect excuse for a suspension of some parts of the Constitution, rationing of things like ammunition and gasoline, curtailment of travel, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top