JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good thing the guy waited patiently outside to give her time to watch TV, get some tea, finally unlock the handgun safe and retrieve her side arm!! All the wrong things.

Criminals don't wait....Stay armed all the time!!

And....... What the hell is she doing all alone, anyway!! :p

The first 40 minutes of Full Metal Jacket are pure fun.

From my experience, the hottest women rarely go out and socialize. Most sit at home and read books, and no, I'm not kidding.

Love the commercial, well written, she didn't even have to fire a shot being that prepared and ready - that is exactly what would happen, sans the fainting.

My only criticism is it was a whole 40 seconds from the first over the top knock to when she had the Glock in her hand.

Also - every bad guy portrayed in stuff like this drives a big white cargo van like I drive LOL. I'd put a 'free candy' sign on the side, but I don't see very many people having that great of a sense of humor.

The first 40 minutes of Full Metal Jacket are pure fun.

From my experience, the hottest women rarely go out and socialize. Most sit at home and read books, and no, I'm not kidding.

Love the commercial, well written, she didn't even have to fire a shot being that prepared and ready - that is exactly what would happen, sans the fainting.

My only criticism is it was a whole 40 seconds from the first over the top knock to when she had the Glock in her hand.

Also - every bad guy portrayed in stuff like this drives a big white cargo van like I drive LOL. I'd put a 'free candy' sign on the side, but I don't see very many people having that great of a sense of humor.

Agreed, my gal has been instructed and trained to shoot an attacker immediately and often. And you're right about the best women, although rare today. Hot is as hot does

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top