JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock1911... That's one way to fix the grip angle problem... :)

Exactly why I've only owned one Glock, and no longer do. They just don't point accurately for me as well as having no positive safety.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Eh, I don't like Ruger firearms, never have, so a Ruger 1911 does not interest me. That said, who would have thunk that S&W, SIG & even Remington would move into the 1911 & AR15 market. Pretty soon every gun maker will be trying to take a piece of the 1911 pie.

I will own one!
I just read Dick Metcalf's review of the Ruger 1911 in Shooting times. His review is nothing more or less than I would have expected from Ruger. I've had favorable results with Ruger firearms all of my life, both handguns and rifles. I was very interested in the Gunsite Scout, but I can't afford two brand new guns at this time. This Ruger 1911 will be a nice companion to my Colt and Dan Wesson. It will not be carried as much as the DW, but will probably be used more than the Colt. (an older Colt deserves to be some what of a safe queen, don't ya think?)
I especially like the lack of the front cocking serrations on the slide.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top