JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looks like somebody needs to go back to sequim high school to get thier diploma. LOFL

"Looks like somebody needs to go back to Sequim High School to get HIS diploma." FIFY

And "thier" is spelled "THEIR".

I usually try to ignore grammar and spelling errors because I feel they are irrelevant to the message the writer is trying to convey. However, when someone implies another person is ignorant or uneducated with a bunch of grammar/spelling errors, it kinda makes that person look uneducated himself. So if you want to say someone needs to go back to high school, perhaps you should learn to write a coherent sentence.

edit: If you guys are buddies and you were just messing with him, please ignore my hoity-toity post :)

"Looks like somebody needs to go back to Sequim High School to get HIS diploma." FIFY

And "thier" is spelled "THEIR".

I usually try to ignore grammar and spelling errors because I feel they are irrelevant to the message the writer is trying to convey. However, when someone implies another person is ignorant or uneducated with a bunch of grammar/spelling errors, it kinda makes that person look uneducated himself. So if you want to say someone needs to go back to high school, perhaps you should learn to write a coherent sentence.

edit: If you guys are buddies and you were just messing with him, please ignore my hoity-toity post :)

:s0140:......Ummmmm, sorry. :paper:

I guess you just joined the LEO bashing crowd because you have questions and don't seem to totally trust LEO or Our government.

I support law enforcement and appreciate the work they do most of the time. Unfortunately, many that I have come into contact with have been less than pleasant to me. I am not gullible enough to think that they are all good and take the job to help the public and make our world a safer place. As for the government? No way :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top