JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First one shot, second going to get the same. So know one can really check to see if this is a BS job by holder.

<broken link removed>

I'm sure ol' Michael Medved (sp), or "The Blaze" will have all the facts...er...What ever it is the "Tinfoil Hat" crowd thrives on!

Stay tuned!

Because EVERYTHING is a conspiracy...

No but not everything any particular news source puts out is always going to be the truth either. Nothing wrong with NOT buying whatever the media is reporting. Especially when a life or lives are on the line, regardless of who's life it happens to be & no matter how 'urgent' the media wants to get it's own point across.

In case you haven't noticed, every media source in the history of man kind (well over 2000+ years) has always claimed to be truthful at all times. Miraculously media is immune to being deceptive, yet nature is NOT (from Pleomorphic Microbes to our own eyes when looking at a mirage) but of course there is no lying in the media.

Hell, the Russians had it right when they gassed a bunch of them in the theater.
After I think about it though it really wasn't these poor young misunderstood men's fault, it was that evil IED and the ability to make and obtain such a thing without a background check.

It was the fault of us Americans who accepted them into our country, it takes a village you know. How can we allow this to go on, we could have done so much more. We could have show compassion and given them hope with a free public education, health care and assisted housing, job assistance and higher education that were unattainable in their native Chechnya, oh the shame of it all,,,,, wait, we did all that and still they did this?
I for one am glad the older brother's dead, long live water boarding! I hope the younger one is still alive so he can be bled for any and all the info his young impressionable mind can take. Drown, resuscitate, drown, resuscitate,rinse and repeat as needed.:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

That would be nice...But a lot of paperwork. We should just stick with our modern sporting rifles, that happen to look like assault weapons.

There is an important distinction there. Try not to use our opposition's words and terms, they only breed confusion and fear.

what I don't get is the information that important to save him at all costs? I'm preparing for a $3-$5M court battle. I'm sure 1 of his rights were violated and some douche bag attorney will get him off easy punishment. Least with his brother, the trash has been taken out, and wont cost us millions in court, or housing.

what I don't get is the information that important to save him at all costs? I'm preparing for a $3-$5M court battle. I'm sure 1 of his rights were violated and some douche bag attorney will get him off easy punishment. Least with his brother, the trash has been taken out, and wont cost us millions in court, or housing.

I think they badly wanted him alive. They took some real risks to do it, too.

I think there is no way these two guys pulled this off without help and encouragement. They not only obtained the materials for the pressure cooker bombs, but they had other bombs to throw at police cars while being pursued. They also had a lot of money tied up in guns, ammo, and bomb materials.

I suspect the feds want to know who was behind this. Remember, it took about ten years to pin 9/11 on Osama Been Dead, and kill him, but they never gave up.

Fox News said that under some anti-terrorism law, they don't have to Mirandize him. They can go for the jugular. The kid is a coward. He killed and maimed a lot of innocents, then slipped off and tried to preserve his own life. He's no suicide bomber. He'll spill his guts as soon as he's told he's facing the death penalty from the feds. He'll plea out and we'll know who's behind this.

Just my $.02

Hmmmmm... this one is different than the typical manhunt. We don't get the standard "See, the cops murdered both suspects before they could have their day in court" routine.

Should keep this one interesting.

Of course, it hasn't even been a week yet. He could still get shot trying to escape from ICU wearing a bomb vest made of a backless hospital gown, ace bandages, half a dozen oxygen bottles and a bunsen burner.

Then we'll only have Facebook and Youtube as fodder from which to make him a misunderstood victim.

Hmmmmm... this one is different than the typical manhunt. We don't get the standard "See, the cops murdered both suspects before they could have their day in court" routine.

Should keep this one interesting.

Of course, it hasn't even been a week yet. He could still get shot trying to escape from ICU wearing a bomb vest made of a backless hospital gown, ace bandages, half a dozen oxygen bottles and a bunsen burner.

Then we'll only have Facebook and Youtube as fodder from which to make him a misunderstood victim.

So you are pretty sure he wasn't dead when he was loaded into the meat wagon?

I for one am glad the older brother's dead, long live water boarding! I hope the younger one is still alive so he can be bled for any and all the info his young impressionable mind can take. Drown, resuscitate, drown, resuscitate,rinse and repeat as needed.:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

Right - because nothing is as important in a criminal investigation/prosecution as screwing up the evidence by making it inadmissible in court because it was obtained under torture - and violating the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th amendments to the US Constitution (we had to destroy the Constitution in order to protect it...). Who cares, as long as it makes me feel better, as a TV viewer...?

Obviously it will be necessary to administer lots of exotic drugs in the course of saving his life. Torture may work to some degree and provide a degree of satisfaction, but some skillful use of psychotropic drugs while in a semi-comatose state probably works better in terms of finding out what you want to know. (Does that hurt? How about this? Increase the drip. :s0087:)

My fear is that the Obongo Regime has minimal interest in dealing with Islamo-fascists given the degree to which the Muslim Brotherhood has infested the Executive Branch under King Barry. If the perps had been White Tea Partiers there would be no mercy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top