JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont know. They said that only 4 shots were fired. out of 4 shots 2 of them hit the head and close to the head of 2 seperate officers at 125 yards under stress. thats pretty dang lucky Id say.

I think you are reading into and assuming way to much. Id say odds are better that these were random indiscriminate rounds that happened to find two unlucky Officers. They may have been aimed, but even then Id venture to bet it was just the odds at play against the Officers rather than some grand conspiracy. I doubt the shots came from a grassy knoll.

I would say that your statements are making just as great assumptions, if not even more so. If the shots were truly RANDOM in nature, what are the odds that they would hit police officers? And just what would be the motivation be for someone to fire some random shots 100 yards from police headquarters in Ferguson while a big demonstration was going on? Was there some kind of celebration or holiday going on? The answer to that is no.

The shots probably were aimed at the group of officers, and not any specific officers. Remember that there was a large concentration of officers, all huddled close together. To fire at a large group like that and score hits, would not be at all that difficult to do.

Now the suspect that was arrested today is claiming that he was shooting at someone else, in an attempt to murder them. But I would not trust this man at his word, as he is a convicted criminal, and a warrant had been issued for his arrest due to parole violations several months ago.

I very seriously doubt that his explanation will hold up and be proven to be true. But we will have to wait and see what the investigation can determine on this point, before we can know for sure.

Last Edited:
Just because it was a handgun round (caliber hasn't been identified) doesn't mean it was fired from a handgun. The shooter doesn't need to be some Jason Bourne type miracle of precision......just someone that's capable of hitting a pizza box at 120 yards using something like a 9mm or 40 cal. Ruger PC4 or maybe a;
- KelTec sub 2000?
- Marlin camp rifle?
- 357 Henry?
-Beretta CX4?
-Hi Point 95 series?
-Uzi?
-Mech Tec CCU?

And that's just to name a few, without even including 22lr or 22 mag variants...as far as I know, they haven't publicly identified either the gun or the round yet.

Heck...even IF it was a handgun, the azzhat that shot it may have actually thought he was shooting a couple feet over their heads and didn't consider bullet drop at that distance. Probably thought he could "agitate" the cops into firing into the crowd.

Caliber has been announced as being .40 S&W And it was confirmed to be a handgun, although I've yet to see anything indicating the specific make or model of the gun.

Blacks won't be happy until the movie white man's burden is thought as a documentary

I think that we are going to see an increase in black on white violence across our country, due to all of this outrage that the press has generated over the Ferguson incident. It almost seems like the news media deliberately wants to start a race war in our nation, the way that they continue to report about Ferguson, and fan the flames there.

Just look at that vicious beating that poor 15 year old white girl endured inside that Brooklyn, NY McDonald's last week. Just listen to the animal like screams of the blacks as they beat this poor girl senseless. This is pure hatred and evil at work.

Is this a glimpse of America's future?

Last Edited:
And just what would be the motivation be for someone to fire some random shots 100 yards from police headquarters in Ferguson while a big demonstration was going on? Was there some kind of celebration or holiday going on? The answer to that is no.

Seriously? The citizens of Ferguson need an excuse like a holiday to fire off shots indiscriminately into a crowd of police now? Have you seen or read any news coverage regarding Ferguson by chance? What holiday were they celebrating when they rioted and looted / tried to burn down their own town a few months ago?

I think that we are going to see an increase in black on white violence across our country, due to all of this outrage that the press has generated over the Ferguson incident. It almost seems like the news media deliberately wants to start a race war in our nation, the way that they continue to report about Ferguson, and fan the flames there.

Just look at that vicious beating that poor 15 year old white girl endured inside that Brooklyn, NY McDonald's last week. Just listen to the animal like screams of the blacks as they beat this poor girl senseless. This is pure hatred and evil at work.

Is this a glimpse of America's future?

Did you even watch the video? The young lady being assaulted is African American. Does that make it somehow more acceptable to you? How does that make you feel about the "animal like screams of the blacks" now? Is it not a big issue that 5-10 youths brutally assaulted another youth if there isn't a racial issue involved?

There is certainly racial tension boiling over from Ferguson and other incidents exploited by the media. How about you not ad to the problem by posting incorrect facts and inflammatory statements. :rolleyes:

Did you even watch the video? The young lady being assaulted is African American. Does that make it somehow more acceptable to you? How does that make you feel about the "animal like screams of the blacks" now? Is it not a big issue that 5-10 youths brutally assaulted another youth if there isn't a racial issue involved?

There is certainly racial tension boiling over from Ferguson and other incidents exploited by the media. How about you not ad to the problem by posting incorrect facts and inflammatory statements. :rolleyes:

While I mostly agree with you, I will point out that IF it were a white girl being beaten by all blacks, I'm sure it could be argued that it was a HATE CRIME. The very fact that we have such a term and law shows there is a difference, a legal one.

And if it were a all white group beating a black girl, it would definitely be a hate crime... as well as riots :eek:

While I mostly agree with you, I will point out that IF it were a white girl being beaten by all blacks, I'm sure it could be argued that it was a HATE CRIME. The very fact that we have such a term and law shows there is a difference, a legal one.

And if it were a all white group beating a black girl, it would definitely be a hate crime... as well as riots :eek:

I agree with you.

Seriously? The citizens of Ferguson need an excuse like a holiday to fire off shots indiscriminately into a crowd of police now? Have you seen or read any news coverage regarding Ferguson by chance? What holiday were they celebrating when they rioted and looted / tried to burn down their own town a few months ago?

Well, earlier in this thread you stated that you felt that the shots were RANDOM in nature. That is what I responded to. Now you are changing your position to where they were fired indiscriminately into a crowd.

That is a very big difference. It is not at all the same thing.

You mean did you watch the video? The girl attacked was not African American.

Last Edited:
Well, earlier in this thread you stated that you felt that the shots were RANDOM in nature. That is what I responded to. Now you are changing your position to where they were fired indiscriminately into a crowd.

That is a very big difference. It is not at all the same thing.

I think it was pretty clear to everyone BUT you, what I was saying. If you don't understand that a person can fire into a crowd without a designated target, and randomly hoping to hit someone.... I don't know what to tell you.

I'm in.... So today Fox news confirmed 40sw handgun based on shell casings matching weapon recovered. I was thinking:
"random protest helper out there that was being carjacked down the street; popped off more than 1 round from inside of his hoopty and missed the bad guy at least twice and those 2 rounds were fired so quickly that when they were lobbed over the heads of all other protesters in the dark that they hit 2 police officers in the head "area" and we can all just assume that the guy with the .40 had the "worst luck ever that day?" In an earlier related thread I commented that it would have to be an AR 9 convo or a Storm in 9mm/.40sw. I was wrong on both! That shooter was either "real good" or "real unlucky"

If she is not caucasian, then I am a Green Leprechaun.

Well, take us to your pot of gold then.

fight14n-1-web.jpg
Arianna Taylor, 15, assault victim

I'm not sure what you are having a hard time understanding here. I even posted an article for you that has a picture of the young woman that was assaulted. You clearly didn't read it.

I'm not even really sure why you can't tell by the video that YOU yourself posted, that she isn't white. Which kind of proves my point that you're posting garbage, without researching or even understanding what your posting for that matter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top