JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Big deal, right?

The topic of a thread needs to be in the black line at the top of every post. Threads will meander on and off topic sometimes. (I happen to enjoy a nice 3-4 page thread that comes and goes topic wise, generally they're some of the most enjoyable IMO.) I lose track of what THE topic was sometimes. I can't be the only one, am I, that has the issue? It also pains me to see a bunch of (Post deleted reason: OFF TOPIC) also. Do members complain of people going off topic on "Their" threads? cry babies!

The other thing, this may really be only my problem! Time stamps on posts along with date. There is a time stamp on fresh posts, but they go away after a time. Fairly often I want to know at what time a given post was made in relationship to another post.

Thanks for you're great concern Exalted Grand PooBah!

Mike

Thanks for the feedback @Mikej, we'll consider it. Does the topic show in your browser tab?

Regarding the time stamps, which version and which device(s) are you referring to?

I've been on V3 for some time and all I use is a PC.

If I forget what the topic of a thread is I have to scroll to the top. That's all I know

Currently it shows a date/time stamp of "Yesterday at 8:43 AM" above my avatar box. A week from now it will only show "Nov 1 2015". I did just realize, for the first time, if I hover over the date it gives exact time and date.

Thanks Joe

I've been on V3 for some time and all I use is a PC.

If I forget what the topic of a thread is I have to scroll to the top. That's all I know

Currently it shows a date/time stamp of "Yesterday at 8:43 AM" above my avatar box. A week from now it will only show "Nov 1 2015". I did just realize, for the first time, if I hover over the date it gives exact time and date.

Thanks Joe

Up top you should see a browser tab, as pictured below, which gives you the beginning of the title.

upload_2015-11-2_8-3-10.png

Another trick you can use is clicking on any post number, which brings up a box with the title.

upload_2015-11-2_8-5-42.png

upload_2015-11-2_8-6-4.png

I was just about to mention the 'exact date/time' on hover, but it sounds like you got that one :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top