JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brownells is making a somewhat copy of the AR-18/AR180 upper that mates up to an AR 15 lower but in 7075 aluminum. It does allow for a true folding stock with no buffer . Its basically what is SIG now using in its Virtus/Rattler MCX line for about half of what sig sells their upper conversion for . In any case the Brownells BRN180 upper comes in 10.5" and 16" for a pretty good price . I picked up a 10.5" and attached it to one of my SBR lowers. I also picked up a New Frontier side folding lower to put a fixed folder magpul A2 length stock on but until the stamp comes back it will be in this configuration.

vSEFHU.jpg

FSPG2p.jpg

That is on my short "want" list. Had an MCX for awhile and while I really liked it, lack of support from Sig made me walk away from it.
Been watching these closely, but didnt wanna be a "beta tester".....so far, I'm liking the reports I've been seeing. Let us know how it runs :)

It's gonna be pretty slick with the SBRd NFA lower. They make cool as F folfing lowers!

If you mean the collapsible one no. It wont fit with the standard receiver . It might fit with the AR-180 style lower receiver Brownells sells though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top