JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for someone to thread the end of an AR barrel. Just re-cut the standard muzzle device threads after I shorten and crown the barrel. I am looking for a 14.5/14.7" lightweight AR barrel with carbine gas and a .625" journal - which is hard to find. Seems like getting a 16" and cutting it down is my best option.

Preferably near Tacoma though it could be shipped (it will be off the receiver). And since it's not a firearm, it doesn't have to be an FFL.

I know benchmark barrels in Arlington WA can do the work, but by the time you ship and have them do the work and ship it back you will have virtually as much into barrel as buying new. Probably even more expensive if you drive from Tacompton to Arlington round trip twice. I found several 14.5"/14.7 pencil barrels available by BA and Faxon that are in stock for $150-170. I can provide links if necessary. Both these barrel manufacturers are well know for quality products.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads