JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm posting with the small bit of hope that someone will know something about where I can get my bike back. It's a 2002 Honda CR 250, red plastics, Pro Circuit pipe and silencer, ASV Levers, Pro Taper bars, number plates are 243, and I put somewhere around 300 hours into hand polishing the frame and swingarm to perfection. It's my baby, and the most important possesion I've ever had. Tons of time, energy, and love into this machine and I just want it back. If you have any information about my bike please contact either me or the Marion County Sheriffs Department.

Thanks,
Jordan 503-480-9138

PS. It also had a sticker with "Extreme Motor Sports" on the front number plate, and a Yamaha blue rub mark on the left radiator shroud.

Sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully short term. I think some pics would help alot if you have any. Try looking on craigslist in surrounding towns. I hate thieves and hope you catch them and they get whats coming to them. Good luck on your search

Get the word out to all the bike shops around you. I think I saw your ad on craigslist too so keep it up there.

A guy south of you just got his new KTM300 back after a few months thanks to his persistance. Somebody knows something so offer a reward and the rats will start turning on each other.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the good thoughts and I'll definately keep after it. I have way too much love and time into my baby to give up my search.
I almost forgot, some really good friends of mine know how much this bike means to me and have started a good old fashion "hat fund" as a reward. I put money in as well but this economy is pretty crappy, and noone can really afford much. I think as of now it's around 200 dollars. I know that's not a whole lot, but for someone who made a mistake and stole my bike and get money just for returning it with no questions asked I don't think it's too awful bad.

News.....I got a call from the Linn county deputies office and they found my baby. Thank you too all of the people that were looking and trying to help me get my baby back. I called in to work for tomorrow and I'm picking it up fikrst thing in the moring. I already know that it's not going to be in the

063.jpg

066.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top