JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well they voted for this, hope they enjoy it. What is going to happen is this scum will one day pick the wrong car to do this too and someone will drop him. Then of course the authorities who refused to do anything about him will be glad to hammer the person who finally took the trash out. 🤬

Just looking at the local news and here was this:

People are slowly just deciding they have had enough. Law enforcement does nothing, some are going to start trying to handle it for themselves.

Just looking at the local news and here was this:

People are slowly just deciding they have had enough. Law enforcement does nothing, some are going to start trying to handle it for themselves.
Yea I reported on that one at the time. I have inside info on it but do not know the man. The man called police and they said "there is nothing we can do". He tried to recover vehicle without police and was shot by the thieves. He was in bad shape and in the hospital but I don't know how he is doing now as I did not follow up. His friends and family organized a meeting of concerned citizens near 82nd Walmart and they were going to stage a protest (not at that location, that was just where they met) the last I heard. I haven't heard that anything came out if that though but I have made no effort to find out so I don't know what the status is.

Its most often better to fix a problem yourself than it is to wait around for someone to fix it for you.

Jus' sayin'...
Pdx police will not get involved. There was a known sex offender peeping into windows and broke into house in the area near ne 62 and ne Halsey. Neighbors complained to police for months and months and they said there is nothing they can do. Videos and photos of him are on the web and neighbors are watching but police will do nothing.

The police are really only there to take down reports after the fact now. They will outright refuse to get involved now. The only law now imo is people protecting themselves. Unfortunately this town is populated mostly by snowflakes who mistakenly think that everyone will follow the law and if a sign is posted to slow down for example then that solves the problem poeple will slow down. I don't know how to get them to face reality. It's a lost cause to try to do that as far as I can tell.

Imo they grew up soft and with no real-world experience and base their lives on ideals that are not realistic. So I don't know how to fix that, they kind of have to get slapped with reality to understand.

Only solution I can see

40700562-F1BC-4E97-B286-DBA08048099C.jpeg

Thats what happens when you vote for radical morons..enjoy it
The best part is a LOT of these people who voted for this still blame Trump. :confused:
I work with a few who will still say that with a strait face until I ask them how long has this been going on here? They then either walk away or suddenly want to change the subject. It really is some kind of a mental disorder with a lot of the people here. :(

The best part is a LOT of these people who voted for this still blame Trump. :confused:
I work with a few who will still say that with a strait face until I ask them how long has this been going on here? They then either walk away or suddenly want to change the subject. It really is some kind of a mental disorder with a lot of the people here. :(
Yup, for sure, im no longer friends with this guy because he has TDS, he and I were friends for 15 years, had to cut him loose, its all Trumps fault, for everything about everything.

Last Edited:
Do you think the people in Portland understand that they are getting EXACTLY what they voted for?

I don't.
Sadly most of them are probably still blaming Trump, or other people who have no power there. All my life I have watched people who vote like this, then get mad, blame people who have nothing to do with it. After all they cant find it in their mind to see the people they are voting for are hosing them. So they vote for them again, and complain. It really is some kind of mental disorder. Do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top