JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reading through the Oregon gun laws today and one or two are really crazy. If you are a felon you are prohibited from owning a firearm....unless you were found to be insane when convicted. So if you are a crazy felon you can posses a firearm? This one isn't a firearm statute but it's in the same section. If you have a disagreement with another person, say a Hells Angel and he smashes you in the face it's a misdemeanor. But if a person, say your daughter, only threatens to strike a Muslim, lesbian, or black man but doesn't touch them it's a felony. Whatever happened to free speech? If your kid carries a slingshot in his jacket pocket he is in violation of carrying a concealed weapon. Same with anyone who carries pepper spray in their pocket or a purse. So do you need a CCL to carry pepper spray? Same with a bat or club. So if your tire iron is behind your seat are you in violation or does it have to be kept in a locked box? Sounds silly until you are pulled over and your car is searched. I remember 50 years ago I was pulled over for a traffic violation and given the third degree because there was a screwdriver under the seat of my 49 ford that was lowered in the front with duel mufflers and a louvered hood and I was sixteen :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top